Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Yeovil pre match Jibba Jabba

According to Jim on Friday almost all the seats had been sold and there was about 1000 terrace tickets still available.

(which would mean we've sold just over 1000 in all.)

If that's right numbers wise TYOTF then it's fantastic support, all that way mid-week, hats off to all our fantastic fans making the trip! Going for a 2-0 win for us. COYB.

Not sure how Yeovil will approach this but their results so far indicate that they'll play rather defensive. In this case I'd be tempted to drop Nugent and put James in the middle allowing Knockaert and Dyer to have greater freedom to roam, lure Yeovil into attacking and then hitting them on the counter. 

If that's right numbers wise TYOTF then it's fantastic support, all that way mid-week, hats off to all our fantastic fans making the trip! Going for a 2-0 win for us. COYB.

I'm not sure where Danlcfc and Leicesterpool got their figures from. Given our TO's history it's possible I was told wrongly but Jim is pretty reliable (and he checked on his computer as I was speaking to him)

I'm sure a few more will have been sold since then especially after yesterday. Luckily the majority of remaining tickets (tearraces) are available to buy online. Just got off the phone to my mate and his dad thinks we've sold 1800.

Taking what Jim told me as gospel, 1000 is still very good support.

Potential banana skin, as any team can be.

As usual we'll have to be around our best to get a result.

Looking at November & December's fixtures the seemingly 'easier' fixtures from Yeovil & through October will be critical for our ability to stay among the top couple. In the same way that Forest's earlier results helped them stay in touch when they won only 1 in 5 prior to their win over Derby.

We should have enough in our locker to beat Yeovil

1-2

Archived