Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Yeovil pre match Jibba Jabba

I'm not sure where Danlcfc and Leicesterpool got their figures from. Given our TO's history it's possible I was told wrongly but Jim is pretty reliable (and he checked on his computer as I was speaking to him)

I'm sure a few more will have been sold since then especially after yesterday. Luckily the majority of remaining tickets (tearraces) are available to buy online. Just got off the phone to my mate and his dad thinks we've sold 1800.

Taking what Jim told me as gospel, 1000 is still very good support.

When I got mine on Saturday she said she wasn't sure if they had any left, turns out they did but not too many - there were enough standing ones but not loads by any means.

Over 1,000 at this is a cracking effort given the distance.

Buzzing for this especially after Saturday. Work is so stressful ATM I really am looking forward to venting some of my frustrations by singing some tunes at the top of my voice. Let's make that terrace echo with voices of the crying foxes! As we carry on our quest to the premier league.

Hooooowooooooooooooh!

Same team. Being at home I expect them to try and grab the first goal. I don't think they'll come out all guns blazing but teams at the bottom need to win at home so I think they'll go for it and given their lack of quality, leave themselves exposed at the back which is where we need to be good enough to punish them! That first goal will be vital, if we get it then they'll have to play which is where we could capitalise on the break away. However; should they get it, we could be looking at a frustrating backs to the walls packed out back 5/6 like we saw on Saturday! No matter who you're playing, facing that is difficult! Given all that, I do think we'll win. 0-2 city! Come oooon!!

They haven't scored at home yet this season, we have a solid defence. So I think an early goal and we could thump them, I don't usually like to knock Championship teams and think we shouldn't ever go in to a game with a right to win. However this should be 3 points if we want to go up.

I would attack from the off and play 4-1-2-1-2

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

Moore

Konch

Hammond

King

Drinky

Knocks

Vardy

Nugent

Dyer, wood(if fit) Logan schluup Miquel wassa James

I'd go 4-3-3.

Drop Knocky for Hammond or James, playing Vardy and Dyer out wide. Bags of pace supporting Nuge up top.

Wouldn't complain if it was to stay the same but I can certainly see a change considering two away games in succession.

We Beat Barnsley which was a difficult fixture last season, I think we can be confident that we can win this game, I hope that they don't put 11 player's behind the ball for the game and play a little bit! similar result to Barnsley except I think well get an extra goal. 1-3 Leicester

I would be tempted to go 532 again, I know we have had success with 442, although it required a formation change to win on Saturday.

Kasper

RDL Moore Wes Was Schlupp

Drinkwater King

Knocky

Vardy Nugent

(on phone so can't format it all nice)

If they sit back we've got 7 players on the pitch that can break them down and create something, plus the aerial threat from set pieces, but if we come under pressure the wing backs can drop back Vardy, knocky and Nugent can alternate as the wide outlets and we are looking pretty solid.

Simple enough to change to 442 by bringing on Konch for a centre back.

Archived