Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

What a top bloke !

After hearing on the phone in today and myself as a father of two Ellis's dad bought a tear to my eye and knowing how lucky I am I texted my mates put it on twitter and Facebook to increase awareness of his superb brave little boys condition and web site I had to give something to his cause please if you haven't before take a look at this http://www.textellis.com/ and if you're able too give a little something to help a member of the Leicester City family !

After hearing on the phone in today and myself as a father of two Ellis's dad bought a tear to my eye and knowing how lucky I am I texted my mates put it on twitter and Facebook to increase awareness of his superb brave little boys condition and web site I had to give something to his cause please if you haven't before take a look at this http://www.textellis.com/ and if you're able too give a little something to help a member of the Leicester City family !

Ditto mate, am a dad of two as well and it choked me up too. Sounded like a top bloke.

Maybe Birchy could donate a bit of his end of season jog around the KP and get something from the squad to auction off for this little lads cause one of the best charities to give too pity the government couldn't help this lad too instead of worrying about being politically correct !!!!!!! .

Excellent charity and a Leicester city family charity !!

Don't think it's been stickied so I thought I'd bump it so that it doesn't drop off the first page. Be good if folk would just post something when they donate so that it stays up the top somewhere or reappears regularly.

We all do what we can for whatever the charity of our choosing, but anyone with fit, healthy kids will know that we take it for granted and there's nothing worse than a poorly kid.  I've nothing but admiration for anyone that gets up off thier bum, refuses to accept thier "lot" and does something about it. 

I doubt its a practical suggestion but a mass bike ride by as many fans as possible [like the Skyride] to the last home game of the season would be a belter to see.

Don't think it's been stickied so I thought I'd bump it so that it doesn't drop off the first page. Be good if folk would just post something when they donate so that it stays up the top somewhere or reappears regularly.

We all do what we can for whatever the charity of our choosing, but anyone with fit, healthy kids will know that we take it for granted and there's nothing worse than a poorly kid. I've nothing but admiration for anyone that gets up off thier bum, refuses to accept thier "lot" and does something about it.

I doubt its a practical suggestion but a mass bike ride by as many fans as possible [like the Skyride] to the last home game of the season would be a belter to see.

Well said !! Pity the club couldn't do more for the family maybe allow more collections on the gate at home games or even give a space on the reserve shirt to highlight the cause and give it even greater advertising/tv time ?

He's my best mate and I can tell you it's incredible what he's doing.. He only started cycling on a road bike literally weeks before doing this. Prior to that he probably hadn't touched a bike for years.

A worthy cause and I'm so proud of him and his family.

Archived