Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eddylcfc

Kieran Kennedy

There's not a chance they are loaning him to play in the development squad. He's playing at the same level already for them (albeit winning more games and not struggling as much).

It does seem unlikely, I'm with you there ..... But seems equally unlikely that we'd need a CB on loan for the 1st team???

It does seem unlikely, I'm with you there ..... But seems equally unlikely that we'd need a CB on loan for the 1st team???

I can only think they want rid of SSL but even if they did we've still got Wes, Moore, Miquel and Wasilewski. Unless he's planning on going back to playing 3 at the back but can't see that happening if I'm honest.

I can only think they want rid of SSL but even if they did we've still got Wes, Moore, Miquel and Wasilewski. Unless he's planning on going back to playing 3 at the back but can't see that happening if I'm honest.

Unless one of either Morgan or Moore is on the way out just can't see how the guy is going to get a game.

Archived