Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Standers in N block ejected, Banned and cancelled season tickets

Yeah but it isn't accepted that you are going to stand in N block. In L1 you have at least 200 people in there standing and it's been like that since day 1. Then last season a small group decided they would start standing in N block and now the club have noticed it's starting to grow and plan to snuff it out. It's called the family stand, you know exactly what is going to happen. They don't want you standing in there and they will not let you stand in there and more people are gonna get banned and have their season tickets cancelled and you are stupid or ignorant if you think anything else. 

What a thoroughly unpleasant human being you are. You get upset by my opinion and decide to throw insults at me. Grow up, child.

It's actually rather funny tbh, as if by any stretch of the imagination I might be seen as "stupid" or "ignorant" for what I said.

This is what I find maddening. As i said previously the club allow unofficial standing in l and k to which im greatful. If due to incidents sich as this you force their hand in making every block in the ground remain seated I'd be furious.

They allow it because there's nothing they can do about it. If they could stop it completely they would, believe me.

You are an idiot. Personally I want to stand at football, have banter and let out the odd swear word. BUT you don't see me and the people I watch football with going into the 1 part of the ground that is specifically aimed for families to bring young children from the ages of 3+ to enjoy the football without them being exposed to swearing etc.

Fair point except it makes a mockery of putting the family stand next to the away fans which is inevitably going to expose them to swearing and a whole lot more. So hardly a strong argument.

Having said that N block has been tried, tested and failed before so was doomed to fail again.

What a thoroughly unpleasant human being you are. You get upset by my opinion and decide to throw insults at me. Grow up, child.

It's actually rather funny tbh, as if by any stretch of the imagination I might be seen as "stupid" or "ignorant" for what I said.

Grow up and child? Yet you and the rest of the people in N block think it's alright to go to the 1 part of the ground that is designated for families with young children to openly swear and goad the away fans. Move to L block, if its full then go to K. I don't think its right that you lot are swearing and mouthing off in front of young children, its not big and its not clever. The people with families didn't choose where the club designated the family stand to be, they are supposed to be there you lot aren't.

I tend to sit for 5 or 10 minutes then stand ,then sit ,then stand etc.... As long as it looks like you're listening to the steward,he doesnt hassle you that much

They allow it because there's nothing they can do about it. If they could stop it completely they would, believe me.

They could easily get it eradicated I'm positive. It would probably end up in a bloodbath between fans v stewards and police, but then there'd be banning orders thus eradicating it.

I'd certainly return my ST if this ever happened as I'm sure 100's of others would.

My point being that we're by no means 'safe' up there IMO and those of us in there have a responsibility to keep the club etc sweet over it. That also extends to fans in other areas of the ground. Using the, 'well L Block are able to stand, why dont you make them sit as well' argument is hardly going to help L and K's cause.

Grow up and child? Yet you and the rest of the people in N block think it's alright to go to the 1 part of the ground that is designated for families with young children to openly swear and goad the away fans. Move to L block, if its full then go to K. I don't think its right that you lot are swearing and mouthing off in front of young children, its not big and its not clever. The people with families didn't choose where the club designated the family stand to be, they are supposed to be there you lot aren't.

Of course if we're having this discussion one has to question why on earth the club decided to put the family stand next to the away fans in the first place but that's been talked about many times. Clearly, we should expect the areas next to the away section to attract the more vocal fans and therefore it makes little sense to put families there.

I'm not in N block btw, I just defend the people who stand in what is a 'naturally standing area' if you will. It's just that officially it isn't due to the club's mismanagement which is what this is all about, a series of bad decisions by the club.

Who says they are swearing and mouthing off? That's an assumption. I'm sure their main aim is a bit of singing and getting behind their team. With a bit of banter thrown in of course.

How naive are you anyway? I've sat all round the ground and I can tell you swearing is common in all areas. Just because they're not standing up doesn't mean they don't use bad language, it's just it's used to berate the ref or players rather than the away fans.

And these children in the family stand are subjected to swearing, singing, and loud away fans because they sit next to them. Why is sitting next to their own fans doing the same thing any worse?

In any case, I consider the dilution of the atmosphere much more of a shame than a few kids hearing a few swear words their parents say anyway. It's hardly a big deal really.

it's only against their rules that they have set themselves.

If that's actually true then I'd be happy to change my view. However I was under the impression that it is the football league who sets these rules.

Incidentally we were one of the clubs who tried to push safe standing forward earlier this year, but it is again the football league who are blocking it.

Who says they are swearing and mouthing off? That's an assumption. I'm sure their main aim is a bit of singing and getting behind their team. With a bit of banter thrown in of course.

How naive are you anyway? I've sat all round the ground and I can tell you swearing is common in all areas. Just because they're not standing up doesn't mean they don't use bad language, it's just it's used to berate the ref or players rather than the away fans.

And these children in the family stand are subjected to swearing, singing, and loud away fans because they sit next to them. Why is sitting next to their own fans doing the same thing any worse?

In any case, I consider the dilution of the atmosphere much more of a shame than a few kids hearing a few swear words their parents say anyway. It's hardly a big deal really.

Before people moved back into N block with the deliberate intention of turning it into a mirror image of L block, away fans couldn't care less about that side of the ground and everything was aimed towards L&K. Teams with small away followings don't even take up seats near the family stand. However now when teams with big followings like Leeds turn up you've got fans aiming shit at the family stand because of the goading in N block. My point is that the family stand should be just for families, they don't want their young kids listening to "****, shit, willy puller, ****er" etc. Everywhere else in the ground they don't have a leg to stand on and thats why most of them sit in the family stand as it should be. 

It was a club and police decision to put the family stand there and as I have already said I think it's a huge mistake. But it's not gonna change and people shouldn't act outraged when they know exactly what is going to happen.

So they all know each other then no one with kids buys a ticket without knowing and ends up sitting behind them? I have no idea but for me the family stand is an area where you have to expect to be told to sit down.

We are the back 4/5 rows and we all want to stand. We can't all fit into L and K so what next? Would it be ideal to swap the top of N block with the people at the bottom of L block who sit? But no they wouldn't want to and that acceptable. 

Again families sit near the bottom of N block or further along of the family stand. You ask a young child I think they prefer to hear the "naughty" words

So they all know each other then no one with kids buys a ticket without knowing and ends up sitting behind them? I have no idea but for me the family stand is an area where you have to expect to be told to sit down.

I've no idea, but I'm pretty sure we're not talking about fans persistently standing halfway down the stand

L1 isn't a standing area, as it clearly has SEATS.

There shouldn't be rules for all parts of the ground if someone in N is doing exactly the same as someone in L 200 yards away but getting arrested for it. 

Pathetic from the club.

sack the board 

pearson out 

fvck wellens 

The column of seats next to the away fans dont have to be purchased with a child,so this is the clubs mistake and encourages fans who want the banter with away fans to purchase them

We are the back 4/5 rows and we all want to stand. We can't all fit into L and K so what next? Would it be ideal to swap the top of N block with the people at the bottom of L block who sit? But no they wouldn't want to and that acceptable. 

Again families sit near the bottom of N block or further along of the family stand. You ask a young child I think they prefer to hear the "naughty" words

Half of k arent even STHs so I'm sure there would be room for you to move.

I bet you've never actually inquired?

He just loves the fact that he can get really close to the away fans and act all big and hard standing at the back of the stand, giving it the big talk whilst separated by stewards and police. 

I did do at the start of the season. In L there was only seats for the bottom seven rows left. In K it was something like 15 rows down. But I didn't know where the standing stops in K. But I will be inquiring again this week after I tell them whats happened. 

Archived