Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Standers in N block ejected, Banned and cancelled season tickets

He just loves the fact that he can get really close to the away fans and act all big and hard standing at the back of the stand, giving it the big talk whilst separated by stewards and police. 

I bet you're one of them miserable ***** who sits in B1 with your blanket and seat warmer

In the 70s and 80s we stood and swore, and on occasion fights broke out. most of the time though we just had fun.  Shockingly families also attended.  Kids went and enjoyed the atmosphere.  I know I did.  I liked the singing and swearing,  I joined in. 

This isn't a LCFC issue, its a change in society as a whole.  Its gone, and probably will never return.  

That is the only reason people want to stand in N block, they feel like they aren't close enough to the away fans because they can't get into L1. That's why people want to stand near away fans to give it the big-un, chant at them and goad them if we score. 

Well yeah we want to be near the atmosphere lol we're not gonna go the other corner are we? 

That is the only reason people want to stand in N block, they feel like they aren't close enough to the away fans because they can't get into L1. That's why people want to stand near away fans to give it the big-un, chant at them and goad them if we score. 

So basically the whole of L1 want to give it the big-un aswell? 

So basically the whole of L1 want to give it the big-un aswell? 

Yeah they do. The only difference is the people in L1 aren't doing it in the designated family stand and thus doing it in front of young children. It's not big and it's not clever mouthing off near 5 year olds. You don't look big and you don't look hard.

Thing is in a seating area like the family stand uf you get a good number of standers the stewards will start twitching...it also only takes one sitter to moan who doesn't want to stand and isn't going to move more ammunition for the stewards to get the standers...the club allow part if L1 to stand without too much hassle...they will not allow another area too

Ginger your talking balls...Im in L1and enjoy the banter with the away fans and what little atmosphere we have there..there are even people.order than me who aren't all bigging it up and wear stone island jackets and burberry caps!!!

Ginger your talking balls...Im in L1and enjoy the banter with the away..there are even people.order than me who aren't all bigging it up and wear stone island jackets and burberry caps!!!

Do what you want. I just don't agree with doing it in the family stand in front of kids that are 5 years old. 

Are you on row Kk and always do a funny version of the poznan?

Row P brother...Im a sitter not a stander ..i do look towards the pitch whilst others around me do the poznan though!!!

People at football grounds often like to stand, to ignore and dismiss this salient fact is idiocy.

The Safe Standing campaign is gathering pace and earning plenty of positive press coverage, to tell people to 'sit down or bog off' in light of all this is the mark of a moron.

Really? Well it would appear to me to be the other way round. Sit down and pipe down little boy.

Do what you want. I just don't agree with doing it in the family stand in front of kids that are 5 years old.

If you talking about swearing and banter/ripping someone then you shouldn't be taking kids to football at that age. Simple. Not saying you just in general. They need to hear it sometime.

Really? Well it would appear to me to be the other way round. Sit down and pipe down little boy.

The reason you think that is because you haven't been paying attention. It is happening, sorry to be the one to let you know.

I've no idea why you elected to call Bilo a 'little boy' for the information he provided, you have trouble dealing with other opinions perhaps? I don't know.

If you talking about swearing and banter/ripping someone then you shouldn't be taking kids to football at that age. Simple. Not saying you just in general. They need to hear it sometime.

Why because you say so? I don't have young kids but if families want to take their kids to the football and want to sit with other families of similar ages without having people swearing at each other and acting like they would fight each other if it wasn't for police and stewards then they should be able to. That is what the family stand is for. Not for a bunch of people to act like they are big and clever in front of young children. Message to people in N block is move to L1 or K because it's only a matter of time till the club turf you all out of there.

Well, it would appear that way to you I suppose.

You live in a pitiable little world of your own where standing and singing are heinous crimes but homophobia and punching fellow City fans in the face are acceptable.

If you had even a modicum of intellect I would furnish you with sufficient evidence to ruin your fantasies, unfortunately the reality is that you're in possession of a single figure IQ and a level of bigotry that would make the bastard love child of Vladimir Putin and Shirley Phelps-Roper blush.

Now get back to your Daily Mail and shy away from any semblance of reality, there's a good chap.

Before people moved back into N block with the deliberate intention of turning it into a mirror image of L block, away fans couldn't care less about that side of the ground and everything was aimed towards L&K. Teams with small away followings don't even take up seats near the family stand. However now when teams with big followings like Leeds turn up you've got fans aiming shit at the family stand because of the goading in N block. My point is that the family stand should be just for families, they don't want their young kids listening to "****, shit, willy puller, ****er" etc. Everywhere else in the ground they don't have a leg to stand on and thats why most of them sit in the family stand as it should be. 

It was a club and police decision to put the family stand there and as I have already said I think it's a huge mistake. But it's not gonna change and people shouldn't act outraged when they know exactly what is going to happen.

What do you mean 'aimed towards L & K? The family stand is right next to them, they can hear it regardless. Even if they have a small following they can hear chants with swear words in.

Well before N block had any standers in there it was problem having away fans next to them. A few years ago I remember Millwall fans chucking stuff into the family stand.

The Family Stand shouldn't just be for families, that's the point. You wouldn't want them stopping families sitting in K or the Kop would you? Some non-families want to sit there purely because it's cheaper. The club have brought all this on themselves, they cannot complain when they are trying to price out the traditionally vocal areas of the ground yet make the family stand the cheapest. It's they who shouldn't be acting outraged because they know exactly what is going to happen because of their piss taking ways over the last few years.

We shouldn't even have a family stand frankly and if we did it should be the West Stand. It's a ridiculous notion and wouldn't be necessary if prices were reasonable in the first place. I don't like the favouring of certain groups nor do I like bias against others.

Archived