Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haydos

Why is it so quiet on here when we're doing well?

This drivel is enough to make me want to post again......self righteous crap. What a pointless fan you are, happy when we are doing badly as well as doing well, its clowns like you that hold the team back -do one and support someone crap. Anyone that can post thousands of times saying only positive things is either thick or Julie Andrews in Sound of Music -pointless

Long time no see.

This drivel is enough to make me want to post again......self righteous crap. What a pointless fan you are, happy when we are doing badly as well as doing well, its clowns like you that hold the team back -do one and support someone crap. Anyone that can post thousands of times saying only positive things is either thick or Julie Andrews in Sound of Music -pointless

41806-Emma-Stone-are-you-crying-gif-71rm

lol what the hell is this?

It's a shame that the first thought of so many on here is self-congratulation when the team are doing well.

Being critical of a side when it is playing badly and failing to fulfil its objectives is not the same as wanting your team to lose. I've defended Pearson through the vast majority of his time here; even so it's frustrating to see people who are unconditionally positive feeling the need to gloat every time we win. If you say it's 5 o'clock for long enough you'll be right eventually. It's the blindly positive version of the woman who went round ports every day screaming that the departing ships were going to sink. Then one day she chanced upon Southampton dockyard as the Titanic was leaving.

Unflinching negativity and unflinching positivity are equally benign. Surely a fan should celebrate when things are going well (and not just because they were right about it) and demand better when they're not. Football grounds would be awfully quiet if that weren't the case.

It's a shame that the first thought of so many on here is self-congratulation when the team are doing well.

Being critical of a side when it is playing badly and failing to fulfil its objectives is not the same as wanting your team to lose. I've defended Pearson through the vast majority of his time here; even so it's frustrating to see people who are unconditionally positive feeling the need to gloat every time we win. If you say it's 5 o'clock for long enough you'll be right eventually. It's the blindly positive version of the woman who went round ports every day screaming that the departing ships were going to sink. Then one day she chanced upon Southampton dockyard as the Titanic was leaving.

Unflinching negativity and unflinching positivity are equally benign. Surely a fan should celebrate when things are going well (and not just because they were right about it) and demand better when they're not. Football grounds would be awfully quiet if that weren't the case.

Spot on, good post

So people, would you rather be Julie Andrews or a miserable cvnt like seenitalllearntnothing?

Badly? When the fvck have we been doing badly? This is the point lol

Last night was a bonus fixture and a bonus win , where everything went right on the night, However back to the serious stuff on Saturday. win that and this site will not be quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You negative folk would be equally as quick to boast if we lost the next few about you were right all along. I simply don't see the enjoyment in moaning and groaning when we lose.

, do you really think myself and others that was critical last season in the summer are not happy with the start we have had.

Yes I had a moan and **** me it was deserved after the shambles from February onwards, and so what a lot of us are not convinced by Pearson, but according to people like you I am gutted we have done so well, and can't wait to lose a couple to slate the team and manager.

I and others are happy as **** with the start, and praying that this isn't another false dawn, and hope we don't **** it up again, and if we do **** it up again I will have a moan, and it will be justified, but not after a game or two of bad results, as we are leicester and are not going to win every game.

You say you don't like the moaners, but what I will say is the one time in a long time, there should be no pointless bickering, threads like this are going to cause arguing.

I'd like to think the lack of comments on here is due to people keepin there feet on the ground especially after last seasons last minute heartbreak. Nothing is ever won in October so let's not start crowing just yet.

That said it's always better to be at the top looking down rather than mid table looking up...

THIS. I'm taking everything with a pinch of salt after last seasons heart break.

, do you really think myself and others that was critical last season in the summer are not happy with the start we have had.

Yes I had a moan and **** me it was deserved after the shambles from February onwards, and so what a lot of us are not convinced by Pearson, but according to people like you I am gutted we have done so well, and can't wait to lose a couple to slate the team and manager.

I and others are happy as **** with the start, and praying that this isn't another false dawn, and we don't **** it up again, and if we do **** it up again I will have a moan, and it will be justified, but not after a game or two of bad results, as we are leicester and are not going to win every game.

You say you don't like the moaners, but what I will say is the one time in a long time, there should be no pointless bickering, threads like this are going to cause arguing.

I just don't see what is achieved from being negative. The lesser optimistic fan always has to take everything with a pinch of salt when we're doing well, not get carried away etc. But as soon as results turn downhill those same fans will be over the top in their criticism. Slight hypocrisy.

With regards to your point about last season, its been said many times that you cant look at parts of the season in isolation as it gives no true indication. We finished 6th and played some decent stuff and some not so good stuff. Currently we are 2nd and flying and looking much better than last season. Why not just enjoy the ride instead of this innate pressure to get promoted every season or the manager has to go?

I just don't see what is achieved from being negative. The lesser optimistic fan always has to take everything with a pinch of salt when we're doing well, not get carried away etc. But as soon as results turn downhill those same fans will be over the top in their criticism. Slight hypocrisy.

With regards to your point about last season, its been said many times that you cant look at parts of the season in isolation as it gives no true indication. We finished 6th and played some decent stuff and some not so good stuff. Currently we are 2nd and flying and looking much better than last season. Why not just enjoy the ride instead of this innate pressure to get promoted every season or the manager has to go?

We are all enjoying the ride BUT Pearson himself mentioned last night that the league is all important. The presure on Pearson already exists, it was there last season, it continues through this, it's what is expected of him.

I'm glad we have fans who aren't happy with just being near the top, I want a manager and team who have the same attitude, we may have that now.

These threads are as bad as the moaners imo. Just antagonistic , and give the moaners another platform to point out it could all go wrong again

spot on

To be fair I am enjoying the ride, and am full of praise for the team and manager because they are doing really well, and deserve all the praise.

The same said if we do the un thinkable and start playing the negative football and it turns out like last season I will have a moan.

I am not going to going to turn on them after one or two results, and as long as they are performing well, but getting beat by a better side, so be it.

Yes the manager is under pressure to get promotion, it was his main objective when given the job, being paid a million a year to achieve that, the pressure has to be accepted by him.

But what I don't like is the people on here who were prepared to accept the performances and results, now slating those of us that didn't.

They chose to accept it without complaint, their choice, but those who vented their frustration and were vocal about it, now are being viewed to want this run to end, and Pearson to **** it up, that's bollocks.

The fact is all any of us have wanted is success, and this could be the season, but I have been around football long enough to know things can change very quickly, there is a lot of football to play, and we have achieved nothing yet.

So to those who are saying where's all the moaners/ haters and the Pearson out brigade, don't boast to early, and I will accept all of the " I told you so", if we are playing premier league football next season.

And to those who moan after every bad result, hold back and see how the season plays out.

Let's just hope we don't **** it up again, and Pearson repays the faith of his supporters.

I'm just pissed off because I've missed one of the great nights at the KP! I bet we went mad when the winner went in!

:angry:

This.

I had training with my lads under 13 team. We have had to cancel a few lately so we thought we better have training. 3 lads ended up missing training and then going to the game anyway so I really wish now that we had cancelled training and gone to the match!!!!

We will not have training on the night of the Quarter Final - That's official

I and others are happy as **** with the start, and praying that this isn't another false dawn, and hope we don't **** it up again, and if we do **** it up again I will have a moan, and it will be justified, but not after a game or two of bad results, as we are leicester and are not going to win every game.

If praise was as forthcoming & quick to arrive as the negativity... but it isn't, the praise is always faint, the praise is always tainted with "one game at a time", "not getting carried away" etc & etc... well why don't those people treat the downsides in the same way, rather creating a thousand negative threads if we go one-nil down... even during the game never mind after it

It would be easier to take the negativity better if those people treated the positivity in the same manner but they never do, there's even some who are at their happiest when things go wrong, like the Charlton game for eg.

And one negative game (or even 10mins of a game) is the end of the line for Pearson & which ever particular player it is whose turn it is to be that week's kickbag... whilst it takes 15 positive games to eak out the faintest of conditional praise

That's the nature of online & phone-ins I suppose

Some of us found it tiring that many couldn't see the problems that were so obvious last season andd just kept excusing the managre, his tactics and substitutions.

We choked badly last season, I'm not falling for that again so I will take it a game at a time whilst thoroughly enjoying our current position.

It's not tainting anything, it's taking into account what has happened in the very recent past.

If praise was as forthcoming & quick to arrive as the negativity... but it isn't, the praise is always faint, the praise is always tainted with "one game at a time", "not getting carried away" etc & etc... well why don't those people treat the downsides in the same way, rather creating a thousand negative threads if we go one-nil down... even during the game never mind after it

It would be easier to take the negativity better if those people treated the positivity in the same manner but they never do, there's even some who are at their happiest when things go wrong, like the Charlton game for eg.

And one negative game (or even 10mins of a game) is the end of the line for Pearson & which ever particular player it is whose turn it is to be that week's kickbag... whilst it takes 15 positive games to eak out the faintest of conditional praise

That's the nature of online & phone-ins I suppose

You really might as well kiss Pearson's arse...

lol

yeah nice one for starting this thread. I'm really happy with how NP is doing, the KP is an absolute fortress and has been for a while now. I feel we have the guile to score against teams who sit deep and defend against us as well as the pace and direct play to punish those who come at us. Defence can hold out under pressure and there's competition for places. I didn't have much hope for this season at the start, but we certainly look like a team who can make the playoffs so lets see how far we can go! Keep it up boys, COYB!

SPOT ON he's bang right

Archived