Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haydos

Why is it so quiet on here when we're doing well?

I've maintained this season we will win most of our home games. And that we MUST not lose many away. Draws will be ok, Wins a bonus.

The Watford game is a big game. Not because it's important to the table at present, but because it's going to demonstrate whether Pearson has learnt his biggest lesson of all from last season... How to not lose away matches.

Not 1 person on this forum can say we are not performing above their pre season expectations.

There's a real resilience about us this season and its refreshing to see us seeing out games when other seasons we'd have folded.

Ok maybe we haven't played the "big boys" of the league but I for one don't think we should fear them. Sometimes playing the mid to lower teams is harder. Watford and Forest won't be sitting back and making it hard for us to find space behind them. If we can counter attack Watford with the pace of Vardy and Dyer then we have a real chance.

As Col said, I'm proud to be a city fan

Not 1 person on this forum can say we are not performing above their pre season expectations.

There's a real resilience about us this season and its refreshing to see us seeing out games when other seasons we'd have folded.

Ok maybe we haven't played the "big boys" of the league but I for one don't think we should fear them. Sometimes playing the mid to lower teams is harder. Watford and Forest won't be sitting back and making it hard for us to find space behind them. If we can counter attack Watford with the pace of Vardy and Dyer then we have a real chance.

As Col said, I'm proud to be a city fan

Agree with all your post, but what I will say I bet there's not one leicester fan who isn't fearing history will repeat itself.

Before I get crucified for being negative, I don't think we will, as I think we have come on a lot, but I still enjoy the form we are in, but I just can't get excited yet, and the only thing I can think of is that I got my hopes up last season and things changed so quickly.

Agree with all your post, but what I will say I bet there's not one leicester fan who isn't fearing history will repeat itself.

Before I get crucified for being negative, I don't think we will, as I think we have come on a lot, but I still enjoy the form we are in, but I just can't get excited yet, and the only thing I can think of is that I got my hopes up last season and things changed so quickly.

Absolutely mate! The fans and the players need to take it one game at a time. Up to now it's been a great start to the season

Why so quiet?

All the moaners get lost underneath their rocks. They must get so angry underneath when the full-time whistle goes and there's another 3 points on the board. Must kill them to see the team they support is in 2nd place. Must really be like someone ripping their heart out to see us doing so well. 

Damn you, Nigel. Making the moaners unhappy.

Not a great deal to add .....

There's not much to say when we win.

I'll give you one thing to discuss ..... James in for King???

Possibly to rest King. Thought he looked a little fatigued today. Been playing well though and its tempting to keep a winning side together. That's not alwats the best idea though

Possibly to rest King. Thought he looked a little fatigued today. Been playing well though and its tempting to keep a winning side together. That's not alwats the best idea though

I think it's one of big Nige's biggest weaknesses to be honest ..... the not change a winning team .... I think you play your best 11 for that game ... Often that will be the winning team from last week but not always.

I'd definitely go for that against Fulham, he needs a game

Without a doubt.

Very happy with our start, who wouldn't be.

The lack of goals is a worry though, I expect QPR to be first, currently Burnley's gd is an extra point.

Hopefully Nugent will start scoring regularly again, there's enough chances being made, Wood sounded positive when he came on.

Will Fulham be a test of where we are or will NFP rest players again?

We 'did a Cardiff' last season. Cardiff 'did a Cardiff' for at least 3 seasons rumning before finally getting promoted so it's perfectly possible it'll happen to us too.

I'd like to think the lack of comments on here is due to people keepin there feet on the ground especially after last seasons last minute heartbreak. Nothing is ever won in October so let's not start crowing just yet.

That said it's always better to be at the top looking down rather than mid table looking up...

I'm happy sat top 2 going into November, but the real tests are QPR, Burnley, etc. I still believe we could move up a gear and hope that it happens in time for the bigger tests that await.

Almost a third of a season gone but can NFP keep the momentum going?

Hard to moan and bitch when your second in the league.

But nothing in here would supprise me really.

Take a look at the Boro match thread we did not even have to go behind.

The slaggings started once the team was posted.

But hey don't worry two bad results and they will all be crawling out.

We thrown it away again, told ya we would fvck it up, I knew it would not last, Oh and don't forget the We are shite one.

It's a wonder the suicide rate has not gone up as we keep getting results.

I bet black market sales of valium are on a high in the city atm lol lol lol

Why so quiet?

All the moaners get lost underneath their rocks. They must get so angry underneath when the full-time whistle goes and there's another 3 points on the board. Must kill them to see the team they support is in 2nd place. Must really be like someone ripping their heart out to see us doing so well. 

Damn you, Nigel. Making the moaners unhappy.

This drivel is enough to make me want to post again......self righteous crap. What a pointless fan you are, happy when we are doing badly as well as doing well, its clowns like you that hold the team back -do one and support someone crap. Anyone that can post thousands of times saying only positive things is either thick or Julie Andrews in Sound of Music -pointless

This drivel is enough to make me want to post again......self righteous crap. What a pointless fan you are, happy when we are doing badly as well as doing well, its clowns like you that hold the team back -do one and support someone crap. Anyone that can post thousands of times saying only positive things is either thick or Julie Andrews in Sound of Music -pointless

What are your thoughts on the season so far seenitall?

Archived