Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Childhood Crushes

That bird out of "The Gentle Touch"

The brunette. I was probably 10 or something. Swear I got a twitch all the way back then!!!!

Jill Gascoigne?

86330.jpg

I can't think of any popstars I had crushes on, unless you count Sophie Ellis Bextor's mother

janet-ellis-blue-peter.jpg

My main crush was Linda Carter

lynda-carter-wonder-woman.jpg

I can't think of any popstars I had crushes on, unless you count Sophie Ellis Bextor's mother

janet-ellis-blue-peter.jpg

My main crush was Linda Carter

lynda-carter-wonder-woman.jpg

Linda Carter (Wonder Woman?) was around before Janet Ellis, wasn't she, Webbo?

If so I think your taste improved massively....from tacky to very tasty indeed, I'd say. The daughter's not a patch on the mother, I reckon (sorry for abasing myself with lustful thoughts - I'm sure Sophie has a very interesting personality). I only remember the classic Valerie Singleton/John Noakes/Peter Purvis/Lesley Judd combination on Blue Peter, but maybe you're younger than I imagined or kept watching Blue Peter into your 30s or something.  :ph34r:

Linda Carter (Wonder Woman?) was around before Janet Ellis, wasn't she, Webbo?

If so I think your taste improved massively....from tacky to very tasty indeed, I'd say. The daughter's not a patch on the mother, I reckon (sorry for abasing myself with lustful thoughts - I'm sure Sophie has a very interesting personality). I only remember the classic Valerie Singleton/John Noakes/Peter Purvis/Lesley Judd combination on Blue Peter, but maybe you're younger than I imagined or kept watching Blue Peter into your 30s or something.  :ph34r:

I've just checked and I'd have been 17 when she joined Blue Peter, what kind of sad bastard was I? :(

In my very youthful youth I didn't know what a crush was but I knew...I bloody know instinctively.

Bangles were up there. Bananarama. Various others I can't remember.

This sticks out in my mind:

Also I didn't know what those girls in the vid below were up to, but again instinctively I was sure it must be a good thing.

Archived