Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2014 in Music

The new Spoon album is very good if you like a bit of indie pop.

The FKA Twigs is disappointing after the two excelent preview tracks

Goat's new album Commune is excellent as expected and they will soon take over the world

I'm somewhat disappointed in the new Hooray For Earth effort.

"Keys" is the standout track, the rest of the album is more or less mediocre and a lot less moving and/or intriguing.

All in all, "Racy" leaves a stark taste of blandness behind.

Haken's new album "The Mountain" is a brilliant piece of work! Must-listen for all heavy prog fans.

Likewise, Bigelf's "Into The Maelstrom" is one I've listened to a lot recently

Hunger of the Pine was brilliant but that other recently released track from this forthcoming effort sounded like a crap Black Keys tribute act.

I was reading something the other day about Alt J writing new stuff in order to please their American record company, as they wanted a big single.

In my opinion when you start doing that it's game over.

I was reading something the other day about Alt J writing new stuff in order to please their American record company, as they wanted a big single.

:(:yesyes:   We need a sad face nod.

Agreement isn't always happy.

That's a shame to hear :(

They really have changed (too) much from An Awesome Wave.

3 songs released already and I pre-ordered the album as the first one came out. I thought there was some part of the album that was meant to remain a mystery and part of the fun was to listen to it all and in its entirety. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived