Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Strikers

Careful, you'll get that Tasha girl all excited lol

I'm guessing that's the immature little disabled of a fan who has about 20 ex/current Leicester players names in her Facebook name? Seen her comment on about every Leicester related page going. 

I suppose one thing is that Wood came on for most of the 2nd half against Bournemouth, and played very well, setting up the winner.

Since then he's played well and scored in both the Fulham and Watford games and so, after being out of the team and out of form for so long, I imagine he won't want to leave the team to play for NZ!

It's the game that decides if they go to the World Cup, as important as getting his place back for us is, nothing is bigger than playing in the World Cup, particularly for New Zealand who don't get the opportunity every year.

On the striker front I would play 4-3-3

Kasper

Moore. Wassa Wesley Schluup

Drinkwater Hammond King

Knockaert Nuge Dyer

With GTA on the bench alongside Hopper, anyone know if Blyth is fit?

It's the game that decides if they go to the World Cup, as important as getting his place back for us is, nothing is bigger than playing in the World Cup, particularly for New Zealand who don't get the opportunity every year.

On the striker front I would play 4-3-3

Kasper

Moore. Wassa Wesley Schluup

Drinkwater Hammond King

Knockaert Nuge Dyer

With GTA on the bench alongside Hopper, anyone know if Blyth is fit?

Michael is too old surely?

Trevor's discipline isn't good enough, especially in a heated game against Forest it could cost us.

That Franky Clinton looks alright actually, a better looking Deeney.

Michael is too old surely?

Trevor's discipline isn't good enough, especially in a heated game against Forest it could cost us.

That Franky Clinton looks alright actually, a better looking Deeney.

Could be handy though if there is a bit of trouble after the game

If New Zealand aren't playing until the 14th, how is Wood unavailable on the 9th November? It doesn't take 5 days to get there unless he's doing a Bergkamp.

I'm sure he'd still be available for the Forest game but he'd have to leave by at least the 10th or perhaps right after the game; if you write off 14/15 hours of travelling then he's got to meet up with the squad and have a few days training beforehand.

Of course, all this talk would be made completely irrelevant if he doesn't even get called up! 

Someone said he'd be out for the Forest game and I didn't bother to actually check the dates before posting, no idea if he'll actually miss the game or not, I think we are looking a bit short of strikers though. Not sure if GTF can manage an entire game.

Can Miquel not play left back, I no he is a left sided centre half, but could do a job there.

It's my understanding that he can. So if Konch and Vardy are still out and Wood is missing I'd go for GTF behind Nugent, Schlupp at left back and bring Miquel on at left back for GTF when he inevitably tires and then move Schlupp up front

Archived