Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

LLoyd Dyer

Just reading Lloyd's wikipedia and it states (and I quote)

In an unusual turn of events, often referred to as "schlong-gate" Dyer was the main source of controversy in an encounter with Scunthorpe at Leicester Citys' Walker's Stadium. After approximately 30 minutes of the match Dyer was sent through one on one with the Scunthorpe shot-stopper when he tripped over his oversized penis. The ball ended up trickling harmlessly into the keepers grateful arms. To add further peculiarity to this unusual game from a 90th minute corner, with the game finely balanced at 1-apiece, the ball was whipped in and smashed over the line taking a wicked deflection of Lloyd's gigantic penis. The Scunthorpe players and management surrounded the referee believing the goal should be disallowed because the goal was scored by an extra limb other than the players legs.

Can anyone remember this? I have a vague memory of it but i'm a little unsure.

Is it bigger than the bread bin? Yep

Can I put it in mouth? Yep

Is it Lloyd Dyers cock?

You could have just said big cock.

Wiki was modded 4 mins ago :(

But you can't hide the truth! :ph34r:

I wonder how long the cock story had been on there.

Is it bigger than the bread bin? Yep

Can I put it in mouth? Yep

Is it Lloyd Dyers cock?

When did you change you Picture from Fryatt?! Its even affected your highly respectable contributions to this forum. You've officially ruined FT for me!

Archived