Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2013/14 Second Half Season Tickets

Anyone think the Forest game has 'lost' sales?

Don't get me wrong we're having a great season, no-one can complain, but the Forest game was a sell out, perfect advertisment, perfect idea for people to think about getting a second half season ticket, and the team didn't really turn up.

TBH we don't want 'those' type or fans, we already have enough fickle fans as it is without anymore, but it strikes me as whenever we get alot of bums on seats and sell out's we miss these perfect opportunities to get the stadium more full and sell more tickets for future games. Yes, you could also blame that simply on the fact fans are being priced out.

So a 'half' season ticket for me would cost me £36 less than my actual one has cost lol

£36 for nearly all wins.

Anyone think the Forest game has 'lost' sales?

Don't get me wrong we're having a great season, no-one can complain, but the Forest game was a sell out, perfect advertisment, perfect idea for people to think about getting a second half season ticket, and the team didn't really turn up.

TBH we don't want 'those' type or fans, we already have enough fickle fans as it is without anymore, but it strikes me as whenever we get alot of bums on seats and sell out's we miss these perfect opportunities to get the stadium more full and sell more tickets for future games. Yes, you could also blame that simply on the fact fans are being priced out.

If people only want to turn up when we play Forest then it's their own loss.

I doubt they'll be bragging about how many they've sold.

I was think of getting my son one for Christmas now he can make a few Saturdays but at those prices it's not worth the risk, miss one and you're practically paying fully whack anyway

• 2 weeks later...

We spoke about half ST in the FCC meetings. The club said they didn't want them to be better (or equal) value per game than actual STs and they've certainly managed that. Terrible, terrible pricing.

I (probably wrongly) even argued that I'd be fine with seeing them the same price pro rata as a full ST at the start of the season.

They won't shift many of these.

I (probably wrongly) even argued that I'd be fine with seeing them the same price pro rata as a full ST at the start of the season.

They won't shift many of these.

60% for me. A discount but not the same one. This is nearly 90% which is utter lunacy.

Archived