Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Who told current owners to bring nigel back?

I think Seenitall is probably right to be honest.

On another note, I'm reading Harry Redknapp's autobiography at the moment and he said he was offered the Leicester job when MON left, but didn't take it cos 'he didn't want to travel up the M1 to work'. Tit!

But people probably knew that anyway...

You know your owners know jack shit about the sport if they are asking the half time entertainment who we should bring in as manager.

None of us really know but the most logical answer would be Andrew Neville.

i think you'll find there is a thai lad named Puchon who works at the training ground . he was and still is imo the eyes of the thais !! he knew the general feelings at the club/training ground about Pearsons departure and was instrument in his return . ok the Burch might've had his say but it was Puch who knew of nigel's close relationship with the staff at the club while he was at hull . if there was a night out or party , Nigel was there . there was strong feelings for nigel at the club while he wasn't manager and thats the reason for his return, nearly all at lcfc wanted him back ! in their opinion he should never have been sacked . 100% fact

Never realised he was sacked in the 1st place

yes , nice person . the feeling around the training ground and the form/results after spoke for themselves . i know nigel was in touch all the time with the training ground due most being friends not just colleagues . yes neville had his say too , burch etc etc , the whole of the training ground , players included voiced out for his return , i know that is true . puchong is at the training ground quite alot still, he has eyes and ears , he knew the feelings of the club at that time . 

I know this is petty,

But can you please stop putting spaces  in between your words and your commas/full stops, It's really pissing me off  :ph34r:

P.s Good job there is no private information on the training ground with you about!

Can we get you a job as an informer?

Archived