Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Can you feel it coming?

Don't bite my head off but how ****ing epic would it be if we win the league and Kasabian get some of the players on stage to sing 'We are the Champions' as an encore?

People would talk about that for years!

If they did that I would be out of Vicky Park faster than you can say LSF. Cringeworthy and embarrassing doesn't do it justice.

lol lol lol

The Arctic Monkey's had two massive (and very popular songs) almost 10 years ago. That is it.

Kasabian have got possibly 10+ very well known and well liked songs.

Artic Monkeys live off becoming famous for the record of becoming number 1 through downloads more so than because their other songs are decent.

Kasabian all the way for me

Disagree completely,there 1st Album was an absolute classic,one of the best in the last 10 years.Though I like Kasabian I don't think they've done anything as good as yet.

Don't bite my head off but how ****ing epic would it be if we win the league and Kasabian get some of the players on stage to sing 'We are the Champions' as an encore?

People would talk about that for years!

Fvck off if they are gonna do it.

It has got to be Kasabian and the players singing

WYS

To be fair I saw the cvnts at the half time orange before they released their first album when you lot were still listening to the spice girls. True story I went up town after and got tugged off in Mosh

Who the fvck are they.

AC/DC Motorhead Iron Maiden and a little bit of Whitesnake.

Archived