Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Can you feel it coming?

It may sound expensive but it's fairly reasonable for this type of show.

Arctics latest arena tour was £50 and their outdoor shows in London next year are £60. I paid £50 for Muse this year and £50 for foo fighters in Milton Keynes bowl in 2011.

I'm excited already just pray I get tickets

Arctics are like ten times better though so that's understandable. 

lol lol lol

The Arctic Monkey's had two massive (and very popular songs) almost 10 years ago. That is it.

Kasabian have got possibly 10+ very well known and well liked songs.

Artic Monkeys live off becoming famous for the record of becoming number 1 through downloads more so than because their other songs are decent.

Kasabian all the way for me

lol lol lol

The Arctic Monkey's had two massive (and very popular songs) almost 10 years ago. That is it.

Kasabian have got possibly 10+ very well known and well liked songs.

lol! What a terrible argument.

That's like saying Westlife are better than Kasabian because they've had more chart hits. Popularity isn't necessarily a gauge of whether or not something is "better" than something else.

*Oh, and having 5 number one albums for a band that've (by your logic) only got two songs up their sleeve isn't bad going, is it?

lol! What a terrible argument.

That's like saying Westlife are better than Kasabian because they've had more chart hits. Popularity isn't necessarily a gauge of whether or not something is "better" than something else.

*Oh, and having 5 number one albums for a band that've (by your logic) only got two songs up their sleeve isn't bad going, is it?

Its all down to taste and for me kasabian are miles better. I'm sure it has somethi.g to do with us having them on full whack when on the way to a city game, but I like so many of their songs and have done since the first album. I like a wide variety of music from Buble to Led Zep so its not as if Arctic Monkeys aren't to my taste, When The Sun Goes Down and 'Dancefloor' were/are brilliant tunes but for me they've not done anything good since.

Its all down to taste and for me kasabian are miles better. I'm sure it has somethi.g to do with us having them on full whack when on the way to a city game, but I like so many of their songs and have done since the first album. I like a wide variety of music from Buble to Led Zep. When The Sun Goes Down and 'Dancefloor' were/are brilliant tunes but for me they've not done anything good since.

Their last two albums have been their best...

Archived