Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Thank you Wasyl's army.

Why on Deeney? Minus the fact we're playing them?

He was more than sound after he scored the winner, ok he went nuts, but in the interview after it was almost like he was at a job application in Leicester, nothing but praise to our lot. 

• 5 months later...
Guest MattP

Went to see today's stage of the Tour de France, was standing on the top of the Col de Portet d'Aspet when four Belgian chaps spot my Leicester flag and start chanting about Wasyl.

Genuinely thought when this had been bumped they had turned up at Ilkeston.

Went to see today's stage of the Tour de France, was standing on the top of the Col de Portet d'Aspet when four Belgian chaps spot my Leicester flag and start chanting about Wasyl.

I do like this though, a lot.

I hope we keep 50-100 tickets back for every game just incase the lads want to turn up garried to support Wasyl. I reckon we should let them go in with the away lot. Imagine them going wild when Man Utd come here, they wouldn't know what to do with themselves. 

• 11 months later...

Did these ever come for a game last season? 

Not as far as I know, was surprised, thought they'd be all over us now we're in the Prem, saying that they probably struggled getting tickets.

Infact now I come to think about it, weren't they planning an away game (To Villa?) but one of the members kids was ill or involved in an accident and they never came? :dunno:

Archived