Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Thank you Wasyl's army.

If the owners are smart, which we know they are they will already be arranging a home friendly against Anderlecht for the start of next season, would be a big crowd and a great atmosphere. Wouldn't cost an arm and a leg like real either.

This is like the Cheltenham fiasco from the league one days.

Don't forget that we only pulled in 10k of fans for Monaco and let's be realistic here, we have virtually the same connection with them as we do with Anderlecht.

This is like the Cheltenham fiasco from the league one days.

Don't forget that we only pulled in 10k of fans for Monaco and let's be realistic here, we have virtually the same connection with them as we do with Anderlecht.

true but Anderlecht fans would come for this as well, presuming Wasilewski gets an extension so that would up the attendence

good luck wednesday versus again millwall :-)

Cheers, mate. I came over at the end to join in the mobbing of Wasyl but decided that it was your celebration so backed off. Respect :thumbup:

ps. Apologies for the half-time idiot with the microphone.

Testimonial ? Had a few seasons with Anderlecht and a few games for us hardly worthy of a testimonial.

Obviously not for us. 6 years with Anderlecht and a cult hero. Maybe more worth it. Tbh just a way to get him to play a half on each sides. :L

We know we are not allowed in England to have beers on the bus. Don't understand why exactly, as we are not driving ;)

I guess since our away in Leeds in 2001 they give up to bother us.

That game, all busses were put aside in Dover and we had to get our beers out and put them in a depot. In our return we could pick 'em up.

So there we were, at least 30 busses getting their beers back. Really best idea ever :rolleyes:

But still better than at Lille - France - where those ***** robbed my bus and stole 70 crates of booze and the boxes to keep em cold.

They must hava had a great Newyear's party.

I agree the manager doesn't take into account wich fans are coming to decide who is playing.

But your defence looked bad at the 3 goals and I am sure with Wasyl in the team goal 2 and 3 wouldn't happen.

That black guy in the defence just kept backing off, what was he thinking?

Bolton didn't score 3 goals, Leicester gave them at least 2 goals. Second half - did Bolton even cross half line??

Leicester was much better than Bolton, there was no chance Bolton would turn the chances.

So, really, really, really a shame not to put Wasyl in 10 minutes before final whistle if you know 110 Belgians are there on a 24-hour trip.

If this guy managed to do so with our old president, he was out. Lack of respect.

In the morning one of the bus had an accident, so we were behind on our time schedule. No problem with great retro house music and some live entertainment of one of the old lads.

Very welcome feeling again -> "Stand up for the Anderlecht"

There were more stewards as last time, but that wasn't a problem. They were just doing their job and they were right every time.

We kept saying not to smoke and not to stand on the stairs, but some of them just didn't want to listen.

I told one of them to stop smoking and he told me "I can smoke everytime in vak410, they know me, no problem" -> he was so drunk he thought he was in Amsterdam! lol

In this case, we would not have been bothered if they were put out: lack of respect of these guys.

Apart from that, we were less loud as the millwall game... Wasyl wasn't playing of course and expectations were high (maybe too high for some of them), but still we managed several times to get the bloc going.

After the game we were welcomed in the pub and I had a nice chat with some of your guys.

Especially the couple sitting at the table who explained me we were in The Sun - if you read this - you were great!

Going back, we missed the boat again, but atmosphere kept being great.

It was great to have all the lads together again since long time and there was laughing like in the old days.

I was home at 6 in the morning (left at 4 in the morning) - 26 hour trip with lots of beers... still recovering :xmaswink:

Have a great party tonight and Happy Newyear

This lot certainly had a few 'lads' with them this time mind from the ones I saw.

Should have invited them to Millwall for New Year lol

About 35 lads from the firm were there last Sunday: 15 BCS (Brussels Casual Service, met by the Chelsea, ManU, Rangers & Everton firms) and 20 old school O-siders. ;)

Anyway, a good day was had by all, despite the fact that Wasyl should've been sent on the pitch from the 20th minute onwards... With Marcin on the pitch, no way in hell that Bolton would've had the chance of drinking a cuppa, smoking a fag, placing the ball in position and scoring from the edge of the box... Twice! Did Morgan & Moore start celebrating the New Year during the weekend?

Good to see our boy played the whole game today and you got a very nice win at The New Den.

Now, we are waiting for the set dates & times of the Premier League fixtures for the weekend of 22 & 23 March: if ManCity (Kompany) or Everton (Lukaku) are playing on Sunday, I'm pretty sure about 15 to 20 will engage in the planned Manchester weekend and join you lot for the away game at Ewood Park on Saturday.

Tickets will be no problem at all: Marcin told me to call him on his mobile and he'll take care of the tickets.

Have a great 2014 in the Championship & Premier League and see you later!  :xmascool:

Archived