Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Thank you Wasyl's army.

Do you guys know it's illegal to drink on a coach going to a football match?

I don't know about your country but it is in England and Wales, so hope you have plans incase you get stopped.

Have a safe journey, see and hear you tomorrow. 

I don't know about your country but it is in England and Wales, so hope you have plans incase you get stopped.

I doubt they will get stopped. Why would the police stop two Belgian coaches on suspicion of them attending a football match in England? Just claim they are tourists.

Is that actually true? Fvck me that's pathetic.

Hope wasyl plays for you guys. Millwall game was the first home game I missed so didn't see you lot last time. Buzzin for the atmosphere today.

If wasyl does not start hopefully we can get the game put to bed and then he may come off the bench or tbf he might if we are digging in with 1 goal lead.

It is on official coaches like Fox travel as it's stamped all over your ticket.

The plod can randomly stop and search a coach although this is a very rare occurance.

For independents I couldn't say but the daft thing is you could jump on a National Express, Megabus or even a train and drink until it comes out of your ears. They even serve it on the trains, probably do on NE as well.

Mrs Thatcher was a wonderful woman.  It was one of the many laws she had passed to ensure that footbal died on it's backside.

It also included banning drinking within sight of the pitch.

At the risk of hijacking someone else's thread.Sporting Events (control of Alcohol) 1985 makes it an offence to go in a bus/minibus with alcohol to a sporting event at a desiganted stadium.  And also to drink it within sight of the playing area.

Public Order Act 1986 added a few bits

Safety of Sports Grounds (Designation) Order Various years lists the designated grounds.

Apparentely there has been an accident of some sort, saw it on Facebook so it's just a rumour atm... On my mobile so can't check the news properly... But there has apparently been an accident that the Belgian fans are caught up in? Or caught up behind?? The bloke I saw the status off has said that he's heard they are looking likely to miss the boat???

Forgive me if this is bullshit just passing on what I saw, I hope the lads are okay!!

Don't trust the source, I don't know them, just a fellow city fan, but does anybody know anything about this?

Whether they were involved in an accident or just help up behind one? Someone mentioned a fatality to a driver.....

Take care Belgian fans! Safe journey I hope...

Once again, if this turns out to be a load of bollocks I apologise, just passing on what I saw...

Ok he says he's spoken to the guy again, they are travelling well and expect to be there ahead of the match,

I'd seen the news, then had a shower etc and posted it ... Then checked again... Sorry for the confusion lads, I'm sure if the whole episode was not a load of crap then the fans will come on and explain themselves,

Up the foxes!

Publicising this information to help put the guys involved in this trip in potentially a bit of bother.

Well done lads.

Which information?  The law?  Doubt the boys in blue use Foxestalk as a source for legal advice. Or photos of beer on the bus?

Archived