Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Thank you Wasyl's army.

I feel sorry for them that Wasyl didnt play, but at least they met him afterwards.

At least they saw a great game too. They all seemed thoroughly nice people and i hope they have a good journey home.

Word of advice to them though, if they make another trip here make sure that Wasyl is a regular starter!

What an absolute joke, they came all this way and Pearson left him on the bench. He should have started, that has put such a downer on a great season so far, shame.

Hardly an absolute joke, Pearson started the same back 4 that had just kept a clean sheet. But I do think they should have brought him on for at least the last 5 minutes.

What an absolute joke, they came all this way and Pearson left him on the bench. He should have started, that has put such a downer on a great season so far, shame.

You can't really dictate which players are playing purely on which fans are turning up though. It's a tricky one.

Hardly an absolute joke, Pearson started the same back 4 that had just kept a clean sheet. But I do think they should have brought him on for at least the last 5 minutes.

You can't really dictate which players are playing purely on which fans are turning up though. It's a tricky one.

Being sarcastic boys, I couldn't care less if he plays as long as we are winning.

If of brought him on after 30 mins IMO... Or did I miss us concede 3? Didn't go to the match , but if fans travelled all that way to see a player and he is benched, and the players who are in instead of him have a nightmare... I'd be pretty pissed off!

Love those guys. Looked like the chief stewards were harassing them a bit. Wonder what they make of our flat "atmosphere" lol

In our defence, they were smoking and drinking in the ground so we had to stop that. Trying to make 100+ of them sit down was never going to happen though.

C2 is usually like a nunnery, but today it was absolutely buzzing. These guys are a credit to their club and their slating of the Bolton fans was fvcking hilarious. Don't know about you guys but today was one of the best atmospheres I've experienced at the KP, helped by the crazy nature of the game.

A special mention to the stewards who only moaned when they were lighting fags, which I think is fair.

C2 is usually like a nunnery, but today it was absolutely buzzing. These guys are a credit to their club and their slating of the Bolton fans was fvcking hilarious. Don't know about you guys but today was one of the best atmospheres I've experienced at the KP, helped by the crazy nature of the game.

A special mention to the stewards who only moaned when they were lighting fags, which I think is fair.

Yeh the Kop seemed to be in good voice today, no doubt because of the match and also the Anderlecht fans.

The sad thing is I think if they had been Leicester fans several would have been ejected. I bet the stewards were just scared shitless of these foreign nutjobs (I mean that in a nice way).

I just wish the club would see that kind of thing and think, 'maybe people standing and singing isn't so bad after all' but they won't. Everyone in the Kop and West stand enjoyed it, even the Birch had a bit of fun with them. And yet every match our club is trying to think of ways to ruin things like this.

Sat in the kop and couldn't hear them tbh. Thought the atmosphere was good today in the kop. Them lads in the corner are doing a good job getting the songs going. WYS was actually quite loud today.

Shouldn't you be supporting Arsenal?

But honestly, good for you for showing some local pride for once - even though you only seem to be there and bragging about it when they're playing well.

Is it in slow motion or something? The sound is terrible!

They all look like they can handle themselves including the woman. They need to come to an away game it would be absolutely mental.

Also can we start singing that Wasyl song it's so easy

Upmost respect to them all

Archived