Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Amin

Formula 1 2014

The race simulation data from practice is interesting, Vettel was actually on the same pace as the two Mercedes drivers. I would assume Mercedes were sandbagging considering their dominant pace in Australia but I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a Red Bull win in the next few races.

Hamilton needs a haircut

lol Vettel looks like Josh Widdecombe, doesn't make either of them any slower does it.

When I say both of them, I mean Vettel and Hamilton, not Vettel and Widdecombe lol

May have been referring to rosberg plugging petronas

My bad, I was in the shower and missed the interviews, and assumed due to his previous Hamilton bashing he was carrying it on.

It's nice to see Hamilton winning although I miss Ross Brawn on the pit wall. There is more spread in the performance of the cars and that is making the racing a little boring. A lot of teams finishing in consecutive places. The Merc engine is too much better than the Renault for Red Bull to challenge this season unless they are allowed to update them.

Archived