Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Amin

Formula 1 2014

Some people just rub you up the wrong way, you don't need a specific reason to dislike someone.

Well not being funny, but if that's the case, then when you're asked why, give that as the reason, not "He's a **** plain and simple".

When people ask me why I hate Phil a Mickelson I tell them I don't know.

Lewis Hamilton came under fire Thursday after he referred to Michael Schumacher’s accident, saying: “All things happen for a reason.â€

totally agree, he's not a **** at all

That's taken completely out of context. This is the full quote:

"He's a legend in the sport, you know, who has achieved so much, a very motivated individual.

"So I feel like all things happen for a reason, I think that this is an experience that will really show his character and depth and even more so than any other experiences he's had."

I think that's a pretty positive comment.

so it's good that he's had a fatal accident so he can show his character? Right

So you go searching for a something rather than just admitting you can't put your finger on why he's a ****. You know full well he's not saying it's good he's had a NEAR fatal accident, he's saying everything happens for a reason and Schumacher will show his character and pull through. Grow up.

Gutted for Hamilton today, but delighted for Magnusson, with me being quarter Danish. :D Mercedes look good, should be an interesting season between the two drivers if they can get both to the finish.

Don't mind Hamilton now but he first came on the scene I thought he was a right bellend, maybe that's pushy Anthony's fault.

I think its fair to say that Hamilton is a bit more humble now than the little know it all kid who first burst onto the scene.

good race for the season start, bottas drove well, as did button, shame about hamilton, not about vettel lol.

ricciardo to be disqualified? thats a shame if it happens he did well for his first race, but be nice to get more points for mclaren

Hamilton's not the worst guy in the world but he can be a bellend at times. The Ali G moment was just awful.

he is a bellend, but hes more likable at mercedes than he was at mclaren thats for sure

he is a bellend, but hes more likable at mercedes than he was at mclaren thats for sure

I have always liked Hamilton, he is the most exciting driver and doesn't complain when teamed up with a great teammate unlike certain other drivers. He likes the challenge...

Archived