Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Amin

Formula 1 2014

You have got to laugh at the red bull, breaks down on the first lap and then after supposedly sorting the problem breaks down at the end of the pit lane... this season will be great.

Lotus are in an even worse state than them. Missed the first test, done hardly any laps and the car caught fire yesterday. Plus they have no boss now Boulier has gone to Mclaren , and have hired Maldonado to pay the bills .

Good lap from Massa at the end. The four Mercedes teams look in great shape and Ferrari seem to have decent pace along with good reliability. 

If Vettel somehow wins the championship this season I think a lot of people will just give up.  lol

Good lap from Massa at the end. The four Mercedes teams look in great shape and Ferrari seem to have decent pace along with good reliability. 

If Vettel somehow wins the championship this season I think a lot of people will just give up.  lol

They'll probably be miles behind in the Constructor's Championship and then come good at the end of the season picking up first and second in the last three races for double points.

There are 258 constructor's points up for grabs in those last three races if the rules are changed.

Ludicrous situation.

They'll probably be miles behind in the Constructor's Championship and then come good at the end of the season picking up first and second in the last three races for double points.

There are 258 constructor's points up for grabs in those last three races if the rules are changed.

Ludicrous situation.

Thankfully the teams voted against Brazil and USA being changed into double point races.  :thumbup:

Very nice car and racing suits.

As someone mentioned in the comments section of that article, they should bring back retro colours for the Monaco GP, would make for a great spectacle!

As for the racing, glad to see Vettel having problems. No doubt he is a talented driver but he is one dislikeable ****er!

Also, is Brazil not the last GP of the season anymore?? :(

Very nice car and racing suits.

As someone mentioned in the comments section of that article, they should bring back retro colours for the Monaco GP, would make for a great spectacle!

As for the racing, glad to see Vettel having problems. No doubt he is a talented driver but he is one dislikeable ****er!

Also, is Brazil not the last GP of the season anymore?? :(

No, Abu Dhabi have got it this year.

Definitely the most I've looked forward to a season since I was there in 2009 . It's really hard to make predictions this season. I think it will be similar to 09 . Mercedes should pull ahead at the start , it's just a case of how far they can get ahead before Red Bull get their car sorted out .

I've got Bottas for the title at 150/1 as an outside bet

I can just see it now: Mercedes build a healthy lead in the championship with Hamilton, then Red Bull come back in the second half of the season and Vettel takes the title by virtue of the double points rule at the last race.

The BBC have compiled the 'Greatest F1 Table' using the current points scoring system.

I noticed that too, worth a look but I expect it to provide more analysis and insight, eg, the stats on Fangio don't really tell us anything.

Archived