Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
elangLCFC

Forest away tickets

Probably when we know when the game is lol

All they have to do is beat the winner of Ipswich/Preston at home and our game there becomes midweek. No doubt they'll still lump us with £32 even if it is.

Their tie with Preston is on the 25th January. Should it go to a replay, I'd imagine that would be played 4th/5th February? Doesn't leave much time either way. I reckon tickets will be released beforehand regardless of Forest being in the next round or not.

sorry to be a pain but hasn't this season changed regarding how many away games you've been too? it used to be less than 6.. over six and so on.. .

am i right in thinking it is done by exactly how many away games you have been too ?

sorry lol

Is that aimed at me pal,as am relatively new on here and have never discussed how many away games I have been to?

"Please Note:Selling arrangements will differ on a game by game basis depending on the number of tickets we have been allocated. Season Ticket Holders will fall under a newly named priority scheme called Priority booking Period (PB). 1 Away Credit will be awarded for every away game attended in 2012/13 and 2013/14."

http://www.lcfc.com/index.aspx

Due to Nottingham Forest’s participation in the FA Cup with Budweiser, tickets for Leicester City’s trip to the City Ground won’t go on sale until after Billy Davies’ side learn their fate.

Forest are set to take on Preston North End in the fourth round on 24 January at the City Ground after beating West Ham United, with the Foxes set to visit a few weeks later on 15 February. 

If the East Midlands side lose their tie with Preston, City’s 2,002 allocation could go on sale as early as 3 February, but the Club will confirm all sale details and dates in the coming weeks here on www.lcfc.com.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/160114-forest-ticket-update-1298217.aspx?#tJALPPDF7RF4koQW.99

Archived