Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haydos

House

I basically have no idea who to listen so gimme some names. So far people like Dale Howard, Duke Dumont, Ben Pearce, Huxley all sit well with me. I like deep house and some of the funkier techno house but finding stuff consists of youtube trawling.

Let's here some tunes.

• 4 weeks later...

Bit of a playlist going on now...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ0mUrIRPkbP4aOBa8_fPZwldnh72GwMr

Been some right gigs in Sheffield recently, seen Ben UFO a while back, Josh Butler and James Zabiela recently and got Huxley, Dusky, Oneman, Jamie Jones and Richy Ahmed coming up. Plug have got some top nights lined up.

Bit of a playlist going on now...

Been some right gigs in Sheffield recently, seen Ben UFO a while back, Josh Butler and James Zabiela recently and got Huxley, Dusky, Oneman, Jamie Jones and Richy Ahmed coming up. Plug have got some top nights lined up.

Judging by that playlist I reckon you'll like Tiesto's recent Essential Mix. It isn't his usual cheese grater trance, instead it's a fairly 'poppy' but decent selection of deep house progressing into tech house for the last hour

https://soundcloud.com/edmtunestv/tiesto-essential-mix-2014

Tune prefer this version tho http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSR3jNZBZlo

I do feel house is abit stale atm don't get me wrong it's good but not as good as it used to be but for some reason it's more popular than it used to be fewkin hipsters.

What does that mean though? I'm only just discovering this genre, am I part of that or is it something different?

Tbh, I really dislike 'genres' per se, I only really use them to reference music, not categorise it. These days I like having a dance and after getting a little drunk and a little high, house is sick,

What does that mean though? I'm only just discovering this genre, am I part of that or is it something different?

Tbh, I really dislike 'genres' per se, I only really use them to reference music, not categorise it. These days I like having a dance and after getting a little drunk and a little high, house is sick,

House/tech events tend to be full of people trying to be too cool. Loads of people are just jumping on the bandwagon it because it's getting popular now and so rather than go to an event because they like the music they go to to it to be cool. Although I guess once you've had a load of md you'll like anything hahah. But next time check the difference between a house crowd and something like a garage/dnb/jungle crowd. You'll see loads of vintage clothing and not much dancing at house nights compared with everyone going mental at the other nights. That's what I reckon anyway!

Archived