Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KIRBYFOX93

Riyad Mahrez

This take the biscuit.

We don't sign player to look good.

Most people don't buy tickets to see good looking players.

The club and most fans spend money on/to see good players.

Praps you should spend your money on tickets to see The Chippendales.

It is a shit haircut though 

Lets face it dyer is a form player , when he is poor he is piss poor. He cant defend and cant pass. So when the pace doesnt work and gets caught out he may aswell walk down the tunnel. I do like dyer but he cannot step up to the prem FACT.. I saw more creative passes from mahrez in that ten minutes than dyer all season... ANOTHER FACT

I must have missed the part where we won 9-0 and Mahrez made 7 assists in his 15 minute cameo, as that is the only way this could be FACT.

Lets face it dyer is a form player , when he is poor he is piss poor. He cant defend and cant pass. So when the pace doesnt work and gets caught out he may aswell walk down the tunnel. I do like dyer but he cannot step up to the prem FACT.. I saw more creative passes from mahrez in that ten minutes than dyer all season... ANOTHER FACT

Are you aware what the word fact means? And I am being serious (that is a fact).

This take the biscuit.

Agree totally Sylo, however I do appreciate the look the lads going for

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrPHvBB_SCPHEudTD3pjj8AfMaVWCq1QteAufgwznbUmcnUn0tuA

This take the biscuit.

I agree...i cringe when i read some of the shyte people post about someones looks/appearance.

What do people want...maybe he should get a short back and sides to force his way to a starting position??.ffs.

He certainly looked decent in the short time that he was on. Linked up well, beat his man a couple of times and drew a good save from Given.

It's just handy to have three good wingers for this level, they'll all have an important role to play over the next few months.

He certainly looked decent in the short time that he was on. Linked up well, beat his man a couple of times and drew a good save from Given.

It's just handy to have three good wingers for this level, they'll all have an important role to play over the next few months.

This. With a 15 minute cameo appearance which was also his debut (fair enough as a new signing and a foreign important) he did look a real threat. He probably wouldn't even have got that had it still been 1-0 so he certainly raised a few eyebrows. Couldn't real lye xpect more from the guy in the time he was given tbf to him.

Was reassured by how much more assertive and quicker off the mark he was with getting back too. I know you could argue Middlesbrough had given up etc but he still made sure he was in the right position defensively. I would say his biggest strength was outmanoeuvring his opponent when on the ball but he looked good at closing down and hassling when off the ball too.

Looks like we have got a real good prospect on out hands. Looked very decent in his two little cameos and obviously scored in the u21 game he played too. Last night his touch looked great and that ball for vardy he showed composure not to pass it too early took it in field and slotted it through at the perfect time.

hang on i have gone to 90% of the games this year and i can tell you he has been ineffective in quite a few of them, he has no killer pass, he has a terrible shot accuracy and cannot defend. his crossing has improved and him and konchesky link up well. im n ot saying drop him im saying when he is not playing well he adds nothing whereas players like knockeart and mahrez can play wank and still do something with the ball to create a goal or chance... Your clearly a radio poster as you have clearly not seen many games this season.

Crossing's improved but has no killer pass? He's a winger, how much more killer do you want than a cross? He's our 2nd best player for assists this season, third for goals scored, fourth for shots on target. Shot accuracy (on target) is almost identical to Knockeart, but scored one more with 50% fewer shots. Defending isn't really what he's there for, especially now Konch gets forward less, but he puts his shift in and doesn't make mistakes. He's been off the boil for three games, but by no measure piss poor.

Anyway, this isn't even about how good or otherwise Dyer has been. It's about Riyad Mahrez coming in, looking good for 15 minutes, and immediately someone slags the current winger off and says he's not good enough.

Bloody glad Mahrez looks so good, and even more glad that if he ends up first choice on the left wing, we'll have someone as good as Dyer to mix it up with.

Archived