Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KIRBYFOX93

Riyad Mahrez

Why are you taking about dropping Dyer? Mahrez plays on the right wing.

Because Knockaert will play either side and Dyer was poor today.

That said, I don't think he deserves being dropped on the whole and think he largely just suffered in the conditions.

Let's not go over the top with Mahrez, he's played ten minutes against a team that had given up. He clearly has a good first touch and fairly quick feet but otherwise it's very early days. 

Wasn't dyers game in the first half, second half back to his old self.

Mahrez looked great but certainly wouldn't drop dyer, just was poor in the conditions.

Why are you taking about dropping Dyer? Mahrez plays on the right wing.

OP was on about dyers game and how he needs to get back to his old ways.

Because Knockaert will play either side and Dyer was poor today.

That said, I don't think he deserves being dropped on the whole and think he largely just suffered in the conditions.

Let's not go over the top with Mahrez, he's played ten minutes against a team that had given up. He clearly has a good first touch and fairly quick feet but otherwise it's very early days.

Pitch and conditions in 3/4 of the game didn't suit Dyers play to be fair. He can have the odd bad game here and there for me as long as he keeps producing the goods as he's done up to now.

My god, you guys suck, one average game and out lol... Thank god I'm not like you. Dyer will teach Mahrez how it is done in this league...

Errr no... He said he wouldn't drop Dyer.

Am I seeing things, have I drank too much, or am I the only one actually reading posts?

Archived