Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KIRBYFOX93

Riyad Mahrez

Not on for log, maybe 10 touches in all. 3 times properly picked up the ball and each time produced a moment of skill, that x-factor, which fans love. Only a cameo so hard to put too much on it but looked good, will be interesting to see if he can put it together over 90 minutes in this league.

Its been mentioned often enough, we have 19 games, to be played in all weathers, Dyer, mahrez, knockaert, are part of the squad, they will all need a rest, or a couple may get hardknocks before May.I doubt Pearson believes he will be fielding,

the same players until the end of the season plus I am sure he is prepared for changes injuries or no injuries.,

10 wins and we are up. It's not a certainty but I'm dreaming

Do you know what is weird this time last season we scored exactly the same amount of goals but conceded less by 4 goals we had conceded 23 this time last season but we have 10 more points this year you would think it's the other way round wouldn't you lol

Do you know what is weird this time last season we scored exactly the same amount of goals but conceded less by 4 goals we had conceded 23 this time last season but we have 10 more points this year you would think it's the other way round wouldn't you lol

It's weird, if you look back at our results you see an alarming lack of clean sheets, yet apart from Bolton and Brighton I'm struggling to think of a match where we've looked off the pace in defence.  It's good that we have the knack of scoring more. :D

It's weird, if you look back at our results you see an alarming lack of clean sheets, yet apart from Bolton and Brighton I'm struggling to think of a match where we've looked off the pace in defence.  It's good that we have the knack of scoring more. :D

Definitely :) what I love about the team this year is they play as a team, and grind out results too I see the same spirit as in the MON era, that is why I'm quietly confident of how our season is going

10-12 wins I say are needed its going to be close this season, I would say 10 is more than likely to be enough but 12 to be certain of promotion

12 wins would be 96 points which would win the title almost any year. 10 is 90 points which is automatic promotion almost every year as well.

I cant believe anyone can say Dyer didnt play well today FFS were any of you at the match Messi couldnt have played on that pitch in the 1st half  you could see it wasnt fit to play on and if the rain hadnt stopped it would have been called off .The left had side in the 2nd half was the better part of the pitch so more footy played there  Good result on a difficult day against an in form team Well done to all the lads

Anyone know if its true he was the 1000th player to play for the city?

Just seen it posted on fb but as I dont read the official site and never bother with a prog anymore I have no idea.

According to the FoxesHistory part of the forum, it's true!

Good stat.

Also I haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere but Leeds away was Dyer's 250th game

Lets face it dyer is a form player , when he is poor he is piss poor. He cant defend and cant pass. So when the pace doesnt work and gets caught out he may aswell walk down the tunnel. I do like dyer but he cannot step up to the prem FACT.. I saw more creative passes from mahrez in that ten minutes than dyer all season... ANOTHER FACT

Lets face it dyer is a form player , when he is poor he is piss poor.

Well he certainly wasn't piss poor today, as people have said it wasn't a pitch for running at people. What would you expect, Lloyd to suddenly turn into Jan Molby? He was quiet, but didn't do anything wrong.

He cant defend and cant pass.

His defensive work is exemplary for a winger, and he's our second highest assist-maker. His final ball is vastly improved this year.

So when the pace doesnt work and gets caught out he may aswell walk down the tunnel. I do like dyer but he cannot step up to the prem FACT..

Not FACT, OPINION. Now, a year down the line you might be right, but there's plenty of Prem defenders who'd fear his speed, and with his finishing this year he's an excellent option from the bench at least. Presumably you were in the 'Vardy will never make it at this level' crowd? Save your spite.

I saw more creative passes from mahrez in that ten minutes than dyer all season... ANOTHER FACT

You may not have seen them, but only if you began watching the team this season at half time. Dyer has been a key reason for our success this year. Particularly in the first couple of months he was exceptional.

Your post is obnoxious, inaccurate and adds nothing. Mahrez looks a great prospect. Dyer has been Mr Reliable this year, and been crucial to our good form. Why does something positive (signing a good prospect) have to mean one of our best and most loyal players is now 'piss poor, might aswell walk down the tunnel'? Just get some fvcking perspective. God posts like this make me despair. Díckhead.

He's got such a shit hairstyle.

pi-036280-1315755_478x359.JPG

This take the biscuit.

We don't sign player to look good.

Most people don't buy tickets to see good looking players.

The club and most fans spend money on/to see good players.

Praps you should spend your money on tickets to see The Chippendales.

Well he certainly wasn't piss poor today, as people have said it wasn't a pitch for running at people. What would you expect, Lloyd to suddenly turn into Jan Molby? He was quiet, but didn't do anything wrong.

His defensive work is exemplary for a winger, and he's our second highest assist-maker. His final ball is vastly improved this year.

Not FACT, OPINION. Now, a year down the line you might be right, but there's plenty of Prem defenders who'd fear his speed, and with his finishing this year he's an excellent option from the bench at least. Presumably you were in the 'Vardy will never make it at this level' crowd? Save your spite.

You may not have seen them, but only if you began watching the team this season at half time. Dyer has been a key reason for our success this year. Particularly in the first couple of months he was exceptional.

Your post is obnoxious, inaccurate and adds nothing. Mahrez looks a great prospect. Dyer has been Mr Reliable this year, and been crucial to our good form. Why does something positive (signing a good prospect) have to mean one of our best and most loyal players is now 'piss poor, might aswell walk down the tunnel'? Just get some fvcking perspective. God posts like this make me despair. Díckhead.

hang on i have gone to 90% of the games this year and i can tell you he has been ineffective in quite a few of them, he has no killer pass, he has a terrible shot accuracy and cannot defend. his crossing has improved and him and konchesky link up well. im n ot saying drop him im saying when he is not playing well he adds nothing whereas players like knockeart and mahrez can play wank and still do something with the ball to create a goal or chance... Your clearly a radio poster as you have clearly not seen many games this season.

Archived