Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
steveherbe

Charlton home match

I relocated a few games ago,really enjoy it.Plenty of people making noise just need more too make our presence heard around the stadium.There's not many ST holders there at the minute so it's an ideal time for migration.If we we're to get promoted the glory fan who wants to sit in silence would soon start to fill it up.

I relocated a few games ago,really enjoy it.Plenty of people making noise just need more too make our presence heard around the stadium.There's not many ST holders there at the minute so it's an ideal time for migration.If we we're to get promoted the glory fan who wants to sit in silence would soon start to fill it up.

are you the guy with the ind coope away kit?

Hope the filbo spirit lads are still targetting this game for a big turnout in SK1. Tickets went on general sale today, and we've got 3 on row NN right at the back. Hope we're not stood there on our own :-)

What seat nos?

Were back row pp 201-204.

Ok, good. We'll definifely see you there. Will come and find you.

Your in the right place m8, that's the area filbo spirit is on about filling up.Just come back after you've found your buddy, in fact bring him with you.Ha,ha.

There are two groups that sing in  SK1 separated by about 20 seats, been wary about moving across to the other group as we all know what has happened previously but hopefully the Filbert Spirit lads will fill the gap and we could make some decent noise

Fao lamby,

Out if curiosity are you a Charlton fan who lives in leicester,noticed you post regularly on here and wasn't sure if you just made a few friends in doing so as a rival fan and like the forum,or if you are local and know fellow posters on here,or both?

I've never been there in my life.

Archived