Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
steveherbe

Charlton home match

How did you end up on here then so frequently,

I'm not being funny either,seriously interested as to why your on here a lot being a charlton fan.

I joined when we got Paddy Mac off you, and besides people love the banter ;)

There are two groups that sing in  SK1 separated by about 20 seats, been wary about moving across to the other group as we all know what has happened previously but hopefully the Filbert Spirit lads will fill the gap and we could make some decent noise

Erm... do we?

Don't know why people are saying atmosphere is starting to improve like it is shit or something. Still one of the noisiest grounds in the championship. I think we are harsh on ourselves.

I agree to an extent but being the janitor of a morgue is hardly something to shout about... Why should we settle for being 'one of' the noisiest?

Can't we have this in the Main forum to get more people involved?

No cos then I can't post!

Of Charlton’s allocation of 1,364, 200 spaces will be in a mixed home and away family area called the ‘Mixed Respect Zone’, which hosts family activities such as face painting. 

Tickets for the mixed respect zone are priced at £20 adults, £5 U18s, £3 U12s while U8s can gain free entry.

ahahahhaha. At least it's cheaper

Of Charlton’s allocation of 1,364, 200 spaces will be in a mixed home and away family area called the ‘Mixed Respect Zone’, which hosts family activities such as face painting. 

Tickets for the mixed respect zone are priced at £20 adults, £5 U18s, £3 U12s while U8s can gain free entry.

'Mixed Respect Zone' lol who even comes up with this utter, utter dross.

'Mixed Respect Zone' lol who even comes up with this utter, utter dross.

Family Club of the Year 2014 ambition starts here Dan, we were seriously lacking last year.

Can't wait for them to do this with Man United next season should we go up.

Face Painting?! That's me swapping tickets for a game

Archived