Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

God I love that chant,who does it in English football? Don't tell me it's bastard Palace again.I could seriously sing that for the 90 don't care if it's a rip off.Tried it on Saturday and got the "you what" thrown back at me.lol

Stevenage sing it. Not even kidding. Derby probably do a tinpot effort at it too.

Stevenage sing it. Not even kidding. Derby probably do a :nigel: effort at it too.

Good on Stevenage,but if Derby do it that's probably an end of a dream for me lol

I've always got my 2nd team in Italy for that song when I go.A 5 aside team in Cisternino with their own ultra group called the Crazy Boys.Hilarious stuff it really is..

I just think we could do with a one where we get the crowd bouncing. I know I may be asking for too much but one song it would look good. Sheff weds looks amazing when they sing if you don't bounce you're a blade

Your not asking to much at all, I spent my youth in proper mosh pits where it was everyman for himself.We do need the right songs though and as yet we've not really got enough. Jamie Vardys having a party can get a bit lively,but the Jump up if you love Leicester chants rarely does what it says on the tin.

Maybe we need to ask for them mini trampolines for everyone.lol

Way back before the Poznan when we scored a goal the whole of pen 3 and 4 used to do the 'Mr Sheen' tune and jump up and down ... We'd all end up at least 10 rows further forward ...seats in th Kop put paid to it but it was absolutely brilliant and we often laugh about it still ... We were the only team to do it and Sunderland copied us for a season or two.

Villa put words to the tune after we had celebrated scoring against themwhich were;

We are ace,

We are cool,

We are Villla

And we rule

La la la la

La la

La la

Great fun, everyone jumping and singing and distinct to Leicester . ... We tried it last season but nobody picked it up with us but I'll get the Soup Nazi on it

Way back before the Poznan when we scored a goal the whole of pen 3 and 4 used to do the 'Mr Sheen' tune and jump up and down ... We'd all end up at least 10 rows further forward ...seats in th Kop put paid to it but it was absolutely brilliant and we often laugh about it still ... We were the only team to do it and Sunderland copied us for a season or two.

Villa put words to the tune after we had celebrated scoring against themwhich were;

We are ace,

We are cool,

We are Villla

And we rule

La la la la

La la

La la

Great fun, everyone jumping and singing and distinct to Leicester . ... We tried it last season but nobody picked it up with us but I'll get the Soup Nazi on it

What is the Mr Sheen tune?

Just watched Kasabian LSF, thats the song for us. Sort it Gaz, Tom, Alex, we need this one to work. Keep it simple

I'm on it, Get on it, The troops are on fire.

We are the Leicester, the Leicester,

And we dont give a shit about the Forest, the Forest

Or the Derby County scum

Repeat

Work in progress, any good?

.... with compulsory bouncing for the under 40's

Edited by steveherbe

Just watched Kasabian LSF, thats the song for us. Sort it Gaz, Tom, Alex, we need this one to work. Keep it simple

I'm on it, Get on it, The troops are on fire.

We are the Leicester, the Leicester,

And we dont give a shit about the Forest, the Forest

Or the Derby County scum

Repeat

Work in progress, any good?

.... with compulsory bouncing for the under 40's

Not that bit that gets sung. Just the Laaaaaaaaaaaaaa la laaaaaaaaaaa bit.

Well, there's keeping it simple, and there's songs for the brain dead. Thx for the response though

Well that's the bit that would work as a chant, not the verse - would sound intimidating when sung at corners or when defending with backs against the wall etc.

I hate "brain dead" songs as much as the next man but in this case that's how LSF would/will get going.