Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

I can only think of 2 new songs? The one we tried saturday and boys from filbert street.

Have I missed something?

First to sing the Ulloa chant which got going. The Drinkwater one was tried at a couple of games but quickly binned. But that's about it I think

the problem is if you want the group to grow and not be a clique you need to let people learn the songs you already have first then expand

Point taken, but as previously mentioned we've only started 3 new chants, the Ulloa one worked well, the DD one which was more of a joke than anything else, and now Dusty. 

Just had a chat with big wes on the train,told him chin up no worries.Just come over after games and acknowledge us in SK1 I said,he just looked at me as if I was pissed.

Gaz, Jan said you probably were! Not that I believe it of course. Cant comment, we've been on a brewery visit, and they let us serve ourselves. For £9 for 2 of us, bloody good value. Anyway, drop Wes for me please, tell him love from Steve.

Gaz, Jan said you probably were! Not that I believe it of course. Cant comment, we've been on a brewery visit, and they let us serve ourselves. For £9 for 2 of us, bloody good value. Anyway, drop Wes for me please, tell him love from Steve.

Actually I'm pretty sober Steve,well sort of lol.Glad you had a good day hope you got you're moneys worth.

Just had a chat with big wes on the train,told him chin up no worries.Just come over after games and acknowledge us in SK1 I said,he just looked at me as if I was pissed.

A football player on 30k a week going to thank fans who pay a ridiculous amount of money to give the players their vocal backing for 90 minutes every game!! :o:o don't be so unrealistic!

A football player on 30k a week going to thank fans who pay a ridiculous amount of money to give the players their vocal backing for 90 minutes every game!! :o :o don't be so unrealistic!

fair point but I'd just had some Cuban pussy(cocktail) so I was in a good mood.

How did the new chant go at Spurs?

Also I just seen wasyls latest Instagram post. Why is that not the chant we sing for him?!

More importantly why did elbows in elbows out, knock the ****er out lose out to big pole in.

Rubbish if you ask me.

The new Chant didn't really have time to get going, think Gaz only started it at 2:55 so most people were in their seats

Yeah blame me why don't you lol lol lol

In all fairness I did try to spread the word to various City fans during the day and I have to say they all loved it.Could of done with some fliers though as most said that's brilliant but how's it go again.