Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

This one mate.

I have a video on my phone of us singing it but it sounds terrible cause there's only about 15 of us singing it!

Hopefully it catches on when people learn the words

Small steps. It was the same with the Ulloa song. Spurs is the idea sort of away day to get a song like this going, starting with the pub beforehand.

I think we all agree - really good yesterday.  I don't think I've enjoyed a miserable 0-0 as much as that before!  Imagine what it would have been like if we'd have scored?!  We need to find the footage of those two Asian lads that were filming the game/us lot.  They were loving it!   

Such a great day in all yesterday,absolutely knackered by the end.Just send me the bill for any dry cleaning lol

The meeting was a success I thought with a good turnout,well done to everyone who turned out.

Granby St without shoes was hilarious.

That girl who came with me isn't really involved in any way but she actually said afterwards she might move up next year and I genuinely wasn't expecting that.

Said it all season but I think relegation might actually be the best thing for us as a group in terms of potential expansion.

That girl who came with me isn't really involved in any way but she actually said afterwards she might move up next year and I genuinely wasn't expecting that.

Said it all season but I think relegation might actually be the best thing for us as a group in terms of potential expansion.

Tinder date?

9fdaa46f84e7d3b65bf3a57d5a61a2849c8b1a5f

Fair play to whoever put the confetti out. Looked great. Also who were the two asain dudes!? They loved it!!!

The club kindly allowed a few of us in at 10am to do the confetti and flags - but we had to stay behind afterwards to clear it up! Cant believe how much paper there was, thanks to Tom and Liam for producing 400 bags of it.

The club kindly allowed a few of us in at 10am to do the confetti and flags - but we had to stay behind afterwards to clear it up! Cant believe how much paper there was, thanks to Tom and Liam for producing 400 bags of it.

Is this going to be a regular thing for you?.

Is this going to be a regular thing for you?.

We're going to try and do another display of some description before the end of the season, possibly a streamer display against QPR. Would be quite costly though so we need to do some fundraising! 

Fair play to whoever put the confetti out. Looked great. Also who were the two asain dudes!? They loved it!!!

They were having a whale of a time! Would have liked to see some of their footage, especially when the confetti was thrown.