Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

How did the FCC meeting go last night anyway??

It was good to be honest. I know I'm not a member of UFS but the UFS representative spoke well and the club seem really on board with what you guys are trying to do. I'll let UFS reveal the details as and when they get a chance to type up the minutes from last night but the club are really on your side.

Edited by Maybes
  • Like 1

It was good to be honest. I know I'm not a member of UFS but the UFS representative spoke well and the club some really on board with what you guys are trying to do. I'll let UFS reveal the details as and when they get a chance to type up the minutes from last night but the club are really on your side.

Sounds very promising!

It was good to be honest. I know I'm not a member of UFS but the UFS representative spoke well and the club seem really on board with what you guys are trying to do. I'll let UFS reveal the details as and when they get a chance to type up the minutes from last night but the club are really on your side.

They're on our side because we are all well behaved, respectable, educated people, not moronic football fans - except for (nominate your favourite here!)

Three ST renewed so get writing them songs mate!

All I can think at the minute is to paraphrase the Kinks, "he's a well respected man about town, doing the best things so conservatively". From A Well Respected Man. Anyway, no time now, got fuel tanks and air to air missiles to spray.

Edited by steveherbe

Picked up a few magazines yesterday at the airport for my hols.Had a glance through one this morning called Football Weekends whilst enjoying a coffee.I turn a page and see some of you lot looking back at me lol.

Great piece about the last Bochum trip written by one of our own.