Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Ok thank you,

May phone up and ask about it.

Where abouts would I get my seat, because are you trying to expand into the centre of the kop or downwards in sk1?

Union FS are in the corner at the minute. So the best next step is to move along a bit and try and get the rest of the top of SK1 going. Just try and get as close as to the corner bit IMO.

Ye was thinking about it, I go with my dad and brother so depends in what they want aswell!

Can u move to seats when renewing without having to get a new ticket?

Get involved mate. Despite what's happened on the pitch I've never enjoyed home games at the new stadium more because of UFS.

This was what I wanted in the kop, try bringing it up in the next meeting, we did it against Watford so why not again with the badge

Every single one of those tifo's in that video was organised by independent fan groups, the only thing the club did was let people in early to set up.

If we want them down the City then it's up to us to make them happen. If the club organised one it would just feel fake and empty.

On ultras shop it is 40 euros for 500 pieces of A3 paper!

How many would it take to cover the kop?

Union FS would have to raise some money, from buckets outside the ground to online donations. They are already making a small profit from selling stickers (buy some!) small steps but one day they will be able to pull something like a full stand display off.

Apparently some of the choreo that The Unity do at Dortmund can cost up to 25k! Which if you think the whole stadium holds 80k that's less than a quid per person.

Emailed lcfc about moving season ticket next season they said "You can relocate your seat before the renewal period is over and choose a seat which is available in the new block you want or you can renew the seat you currently have and wait till the renewal period is over then look to relocated seats as there may be more choice in availability"

do you know if there is any seats next to you that aren't season ticket holders?

Emailed lcfc about moving season ticket next season they said "You can relocate your seat before the renewal period is over and choose a seat which is available in the new block you want or you can renew the seat you currently have and wait till the renewal period is over then look to relocated seats as there may be more choice in availability"

do you know if there is any seats next to you that aren't season ticket holders?

Yeah I think there are some left, Defo will be next season!

renew your current seat and then relocate after the deadline for sure. There will 100% be space 

Guest LCFC_World

Season ticket renewed! Hopefully every one else up there is going to stick around. Championship or premier league, you still support your club. Looking forward to next season whatever happens now.