Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

Great effort today lads, even without some of our 'star' players (James, Gaz). Best atmos in the kop for years, never seen so many standers/singers, I swear the whole kop was singing Cmon Leicester Boys after the winner went in. Cant wait for wba next week, maximum effort again please, we CAN make a difference.

Yeah, the whole kop was bouncing today, bloody brilliant effort from everyone. We may go down, but the fans cannot be faulted. Fantastic support, if we got points for noise we would be champs league, proud to be LCFC tonight. Just gonna watch highlights again cos I loved today.

Thanks for having me yesterday gents, really good stuff.

I'll be there from now on when I'm up for home games. Keep it up boys.

Great to see you and your dad Steve, absolute scenes as Tom said, made our journies worthwhile. Keep believing buddy, we can do it. And if we dont, we'll have some great times next season anyway. Still smile about our night in Bournemouth for the Sheff Wed game in that pub, thats why we are Leicester.

As I'm at university now Saturday was the first home game I'd been to since Christmas and since the SK1 flags thread began on the main forum. Sat in our usual seats in A2. The flags looked great from that end and the atmosphere inside the ground was probably one of the best I've ever seen. Lots of this stemmed from SK1 and Union FS. Great work!

The video of the "Some folks talk of Liverpool or Manchester"/Dusty Springfield song sounds good too. Hopefully that catches on!