Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

All aboard Vichai's Airplane!

I wonder how much it costs to fly first class from Bangkok to London and I wonder how many times he or his family makes this journey.

How long until it pays for itself???

I know it is 4500ish Euros from Frankfurt and Paris. Apparently it is about £4000 from Heathrow.

Beats Martin George's cronky helicopter !!

little-arrival-4-3280-839576_478x359.jpg

Robinson R22, about the cheapest helicopter you can buy, I think 2nd hand ones start around £40K, brand new ones are the price of a supercar, £160K.

I wouldn't want to be in one though, they don't look the sturdiest of flying machines.

The more I think about it, it sounds like a little celebratory present to himself. It pales my celebrations into insignificance.  Sheeet, if he's happy to spank 72m on  plane, what's he ready to fork out on the team? I hope there's some restraint! Showing the world you've got money to throw about might skew the prices we'll have to pay. I just hope they don't tell everyone what budget they've got....again.

The more I think about it, it sounds like a little celebratory present to himself. It pales my celebrations into insignificance.  Sheeet, if he's happy to spank 72m on  plane, what's he ready to fork out on the team? I hope there's some restraint! Showing the world you've got money to throw about might skew the prices we'll have to pay. I just hope they don't tell everyone what budget they've got....again.

It could well be a business move as well, when he is not using it chartering it out to help pay back the cost.

As for his wealth in the Prem, I think he is along way down the wealthy list.

Sheik Mansour must be top with around $49 billion and a combined family wealth of $500 billion, then the Russian at Chelsea or Arsenals owner. A long way in front of our owners worth.

It could well be a business move as well, when he is not using it chartering it out to help pay back the cost.

As for his wealth in the Prem, I think he is along way down the wealthy list.

Sheik Mansour must be top with around $49 billion and a combined family wealth of $500 billion, then the Russian at Chelsea or Arsenals owner. A long way in front of our owners worth.

Haha. Never said their wealth was anywhere near theirs. but when you look at the wealth that has been heavily invested in the lower/mid table teams, and the fortunes they mistakenly splashed out on, whilst having the pleasure of being shafted... flexing your wallet before one of the most crucial transfer windows in the last ten years probably isn't the brightest move.

Haha. Never said their wealth was anywhere near theirs. but when you look at the wealth that has been heavily invested in the lower/mid table teams, and the fortunes they mistakenly splashed out on, whilst having the pleasure of being shafted... flexing your wallet before one of the most crucial transfer windows in the last ten years probably isn't the brightest move.

Pretty sure everyone already realises that a bloke famous for being a billionaire business owner is going to have a few bob. Makes no difference to the football whatsoever.

Pretty sure everyone already realises that a bloke famous for being a billionaire business owner is going to have a few bob. Makes no difference to the football whatsoever.

If he's willing to overpay on one luxury item, he'll possibly be happy to pay over the odds on football luxury, that's the point I'm making. And I'm hoping this isn't the case.

Robinson R22, about the cheapest helicopter you can buy, I think 2nd hand ones start around £40K, brand new ones are the price of a supercar, £160K.

I wouldn't want to be in one though, they don't look the sturdiest of flying machines.

is that all I'll have two lol

is that all I'll have two lol

Archived