Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Players that you completely....

Chris Kirkland, Hossein Kaebi, Ricky Sappleton, Nicky Adams, Moreno...

It also works the other way, current players who you probably never knew played for certain clubs...

Dyer played for QPR

Kasper played for Coventry

Drinkwater played for Cardiff

Futacs and Ozil were once team mates. Let that sink in...

I'm sure he's a centre back and was signed by NP?

Definitely not. 

100% played centre midfield v Stoke.

Came on loan from Chelsea in the season 07/08 season, played twice and got one start v Stoke and that was last game of the season. His move was permanent that summer but never played for Leicester, I think.

Definitely not.

100% played centre midfield v Stoke.

Came on loan from Chelsea in the season 07/08 season, played twice and got one start v Stoke and that was last game of the season. His move was permanent that summer but never played for Leicester, I think.

Just checked, he was on loan from Chelsea and is a CB. I wonder why he was played in midfield then?

Just checked, he was on loan from Chelsea and is a CB. I wonder why he was played in midfield then?

Because Ian Holloway was the manager at the time. lol

In fairness, Worley didn't have a bad game that day, I remember leaving the Britannia thinking he was one of the brighter players who played that day and was thinking he would be ok for Leicester in League One. 

Wasn't he one of Peter Taylor's first signings? He cost like 50k or something from an Irish club. I remember it being quite an underwhelming signing for a Prem team.

As I recall, Tater Peeler set up some cock a maney arrangement with a southern irish outfit who were going to be a sort of feeder club to City. Delaney was a product of their system and played a few games before being dumped

Strangely went to a job here in Spain and my client told me she once went out with a City player she thought his name was Phil Lee, of course it was Lee Philpott! Remember him!!

He did a decent shift for us under Brian Little I thought, who signed him from that good Cambridge side of the time. He was especially decent in the epic Play Off final v Swindon in 1993! I thought his nickname when having a poor game ("Pisspot"!) was a tad harsh! That said he never really cut it after then though really and McGhee shipped him out that one season we were in the Prem. under him I think, albeit after Little had defected to Villa early doors.

Archived