Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Players that you completely....

Dear me this is depressing. One not mentioned yet is the legend that was marton fulop, another is a winger loaned from spurs, mark yeates.

Finally one I had completely forgotten about, a winger on loan from Sunderland in 2006, Andy welsh. Who I remember scoring quite an important goal in 2006.

We had a Peter Gilbert as well. Got him from Plymouth? Think he played about three games before signing for Sheffield Wednesday.

i think we were supposed to sign tony capaldi but someone somewhere got the wrong one, which reminds me...

Carl Cort

Nathan Blake

Dear me this is depressing. One not mentioned yet is the legend that was marton fulop, another is a winger loaned from spurs, mark yeates.

Finally one I had completely forgotten about, a winger on loan from Sunderland in 2006, Andy welsh. Who I remember scoring quite an important goal in 2006.

Marton fulop was a quality loan signing!

Tommy Christensen. A Danish centre forward. Not many will have heard of him.

Made his debut as a sub against Southampton at Filbert Street sometime in 1986. Hit the bar with his first effort on goal (Peter Shilton was in goal) and the Kop immediately erupted into chants of ''TOMMY, TOMMY''.

We thought we'd unearthed a jewel. But he was never ever heard of again after that game.

Two premier league players that came through the academy a lot of people forget,

Jon Ashton - Had a really long throw if I remember correctly, now at Stevenage

Jon Stevenson - Currently at Oadby Town with Levi Porter and a 39 year old Julian Joachim, probably the 3 shortest players in our history

Archived