Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Players that you completely....

Mark Grew. 

Back in 1983/84 Leicester had a reputation for nurturing quality goalkeepers. Banks, Shilton, Wallington. But Wallington was haggling over an improved contract, so Mark Grew was brought in to show him that no-one was bigger than the club.

Grew conceded 15 goals in the first 5 matches of the 83/84 campaign, as City made their worst-ever start to a season.

Eventually Gordon Milne identified where the weak spot was, and a relieved Filbert Street gratefully welcomed Wallo back between the sticks. Grew never played for us again.

Craig Hignett -??

Matt Jones - was ok but never did it for us 

Danny Coyne -??

Darren Kenton- pretty sure he's a model now as an old uni friend knows him 

Gareth Williams - where's he now???

Carl Cort - ended up in Spain after us now in US soccer 

Lets be honest in the levein era especially we had some true shite play for us! 

Steve Agnew - who is now assistant manager at Hull City

Steve Agnew was a fine player for us. And he could always be relied on if the match had an ''edge'' to it. Not sure it's fair to include him among some of the dross in this thread.

Steve Agnew was a fine player for us. And he could always be relied on if the match had an ''edge'' to it. Not sure it's fair to include him among some of the dross in this thread.

Totally agree, however I was going with the original topic that I totally forgot he played for us then it randomly popped into my head, so I added him to the list.

Totally agree, however I was going with the original topic that I totally forgot he played for us then it randomly popped into my head, so I added him to the list.

Fair enough. I remember ''Aggers'' being scythed down against Millwall in a game at Filbert Street, getting up and lashing out against the nearest Millwall player within reach. Got himself sent off in the process. 

Archived