Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yuki!

PFA Team Of The Season

Any chance of adding this to the Foxestalk emotions?! lol

Well it's going to be a staple in my replies so it needs adding, it's the perfect sarcastic response. See exhibit a.

Exhibit a: Huddersfield fans weren't scared when Leicester invaded the pitch 98yd8i.jpg

Well he has got 12 assists from right back this season, he is better than De Laet and I really rate Ritchie.

I'm not bothered about assists- they're an added bonus surely when you're talking about a full back? I bet he's nowhere near as quick as De Laet and this attribute means no one ever seems to get past him.

Well he has got 12 assists from right back this season, he is better than De Laet and I really rate Ritchie.

I don't think you can outright say this. He has 12 assists because their game plan relies on crosses about 25 yards from the by-line. He puts these in very well. On the other hand, De Laet makes bursting runs and is confident of taking on players - he scored past Derby with this, has set-up (or should have, depending on the finishing) goals with crosses like Nugent vs Ipswish and has won at least one penalty this season.

They are two very different full-backs with different attributes and both have been very good this season. I personally think Trippier deserves it but it was a very close call.

I must note that there are no QPR players in this team - that makes me laugh.  lol

I'm not bothered about assists- they're an added bonus surely when you're talking about a full back? I bet he's nowhere near as quick as De Laet and this attribute means no one ever seems to get past him.

Pace or 12 assists from a full back, I know which I would rather have in my team. Burnley have also had 19 clean sheets as opposed to our 17 Trippier also prevented 2 goals with goal line clearances in the last two games I saw vs Blackpool and Ipswich respectively. 

doesn't trippier takes set pieces 

He takes the odd freekick I think.

Trippier is marginally better than de Laet and has had a more significant season. Hughes is the weakest of those midfielders. I'd be inclined to swap him for Vokes, Vardy or Martin.

Agree Marney or James could come in for Reid but Reid was outstanding in the games he played.

Archived