Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yuki!

PFA Team Of The Season

Pretty close to what I predicted, just thought one of Vardy or Nugent would have made it. Forgot about McCormack though but it's hard to not include him and his 27 goals or whatever he has.

Well done to Kasper, Morgan and Drinkwater though. Thought they'd be certs.

Hopefully the Morgan doubters will pipe down now. Voted into the team of the year by players who have played against him. Says it all.

Class act. Well done to the lads that made the team. Hard to argue with really, even though I'm disappointed Vardy isn't in it.

Trippier is better imo, 12 assists.

De Laet is a better defender. I swear they're primary job is to defend. Personally think Danny Simpson is better than them both but there you go.

Think Matty James is unlucky to miss out - Has the ability and temperament to be a top player in the Prem. We will do well to hold onto him.

Totally agree. I know Bryson has had a good season but he isn't even close to the class of James.

Have to say Reid's inclusion is a little dubious too. I know he's had a good season in terms of goals and assists but he's only played 28 games.

Archived