Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Sky games this Saturday

It might shock you to realise that some people have other interests than to sit on their arse spending a Sunday watching football on the television. Wifes, hobbies, DIY.. that sort of thing.

Bollocks do you spend your Sunday afternoon with your wife, you're a right bummer. 

You seem to be quite reliant on Sky anyway, with the amount of drivel you spout in the Premier League thread, you are clearly watching the games, a different one to most of us but still all the same. 

Seem like reasonable choices to me. Imagine Forest vs. LCFC not being one of two games on last season (I know it wasn't, but how ridiculous is that?!)

Really not that ridiculous seeing as 2nd place was still undecided...

Hang on a minute, are there multiple different opinions held by entirely different people on this football forum?

Well I never.

Bollocks clever dick, most on here are just never happy and just love a moan

Seem like reasonable choices to me. Imagine Forest vs. LCFC not being one of two games on last season (I know it wasn't, but how ridiculous is that?!)

Not ridiculous as there were bigger games in Watford v Leeds & Hull v Cardiff whereas this year the autos are sorted.

We are getting 3 games Saturday down under via Setanta - Reading v Burnley live then delayed full games: Bolton v Birmingham and Brighton v Forest. Typically didn't expect us to figure. Not sure if Setanta will do live cross to other games during the Reading match as their coverage is a one commentator effort that shows no pre, half time or post match action?

So this week it will be via web streaming again if I can get the links to work all game.

I am looking forward to next season where we will be on every week given Fox Sports down here covers every EPL game!

Hang on a minute!!! Are we now moaning we are NOT on sky?? lol lol

You do realise people moan about games being moved and not particularly the fact they are on television. If you haven't actually noticed our game on Saturday has already been moved because of SKY.

Archived