Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Yuri Movsisyan

Think the Campbell deal is dependent on nugent?

Think you're right, which is probably why we signed both hamar and albrighton

I agree with you guys.  Hamer was signed during contract negotiations with Kasper and Albrighton, when we were still talking with Dyer.  IF Nuge doesn't sign, I think we'll defo go with Campbell.  If Nuge does stay, it will be interesting to see if we still also go with Campbell.  I reckon we will - we did with Hamer, even when Schmeichel signed (probably because that deal was already tied up - and Campbell could well be the same) ?

I threw Movsisyan's name into the mix in one of the speculation threads some weeks back. Know absolutely zilch about him personally, nor do I have access to any spurious TV links to Russian Premier League games.

What I can tell you though is that, through work, I have dealings with an Armenian who's football daft! He reckons that this is a player who'd be ideal for  the English game. Describes Yura as 'a bull with the heart of a lion'! My concern, having done 'the usual' of looking at youtube, is that he seems to lack a bit of pace. That said, the likes of Dzeko and Giroud hardly cover the ground at speed!

He is actually pretty quick, that Movsisyan - you just can't tell from those highlights videos.

He would cost us 7 million, but we need to spend that type of money or even more, as it is expensive business staying up in the PL - and we are supposed to have the money to be able to do that,

We dont need to spend big to survive in Premiership Cardiff spent big and look at them

Archived