Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

On 15/08/2018 at 23:58, KingsX said:

Do you want to watch the FA Cup and/or Serie A this year?  That'll be five bucks a month.

ESPN+ has reached a new multi-year deal to stream FA Cup matches -- including the FA Cup Final -- in the United States.  The deal also includes the FA Community Shield, the annual match between FA Cup and Premier League champions.

Last week, ESPN+ announced a new multi-year agreement with Serie A that includes more than 340 Italian soccer matches per year, beginning with Cristiano Ronaldo's league debut with Juventus this Saturday.

At least with that, you get an ESPN Insider subscription the EFL games, MLS, MLB, NHL, college sports, grand slam tennis, and a few other world sports events. It's frustrating to have to pay for some things we've gotten as part of our subscriptions in the past, but at least ESPN+ offers a lot of other things we didn't otherwise get, it could be considered better value for the extra money people often pay in their cable subscriptions for beIn, and it's OK value if you watch other sports and you've cut the cord (which I've had to do this year).

I feel like sports has been the only thing keeping cable TV together over the past few years, but we're about to cross the Rubicon of all à la carte subscription services.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/09/2018 at 10:30, HoustonFox said:

Who’s in DC next weekend, guys? 

Filb.JPG.2615796f37166af723178fd8761b1ac2.JPG

Alan Shearer will be part of the telecast and be on site, and Chelsea legend Paulo Ferreira ... while mascots from Arsenal, Leicester and Brighton will also make appearances, so too will the Premier League trophy.

Hopefully not the only LCFC shirt in the house!

25 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Filb.JPG.2615796f37166af723178fd8761b1ac2.JPG

Alan Shearer will be part of the telecast and be on site, and Chelsea legend Paulo Ferreira ... while mascots from Arsenal, Leicester and Brighton will also make appearances, so too will the Premier League trophy.

Hopefully not the only LCFC shirt in the house!

Nope, I’ll be there with @The_77! Who else will be? 

• 1 month later...

If anyone is around or can make it to NYC on December 98th and 9th, NBC is hosting another Premier League Mornings event. We're the late kickoff on the 8th, and will have a big area reserved for NY Foxes. We also have some awesome events planned with the club for the weekend (those announcements will come soon). If you're around, you really don't want to miss this-- send me a private message and I'll provide more details and add you to the lists.

https://www.nbcsports.com/PremierLeagueMorningsLive

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Our very own @The_77 featuring in a short official LCFC video on the New York Foxes:

Happy 4th of July still!

Haha— glad there are no hard feelings about that little spat 243 years ago. :P

Hope everyone on this side of the pond is having a great 4th of July weekend!

25 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Haha— glad there are no hard feelings about that little spat 243 years ago. :P

Hope everyone on this side of the pond is having a great 4th of July weekend!

I still hold a grudge, Jason!!! ???

On 28/06/2019 at 10:12, Detroit Blues said:

You all signing up for the NBC sports gold again for the premier league season? Or are there any other alternatives out there for Leicester games?

Just got a renewal message.  Said I'm getting a $5 discount... down to $60.  Wasn't it fifty bucks last year?

Still worth it, but I may have to stream a few more non-LCFC games to feel like I'm ahead on the deal.

Yep, it was $50.

The $40 "Matchday Pass" seems fine if you don't need on-demand, but it is not marked as "Commercial Free - Stream matches without interruptions." What?! Would they seriously run commercials in the middle of the game?!

So I'm trying to go legit this year. Sick of the usual stuff involved with getting streams.

How can I see- all league games without replay every week. Leicester only

-all cup games without replay. Leicester only

This is all that I'm interested in and am trying to do it as inexpensively as possible. Thanks in advance for any help in this.

48 minutes ago, SO1 said:

So I'm trying to go legit this year. Sick of the usual stuff involved with getting streams.

How can I see- all league games without replay every week. Leicester only

-all cup games without replay. Leicester only

This is all that I'm interested in and am trying to do it as inexpensively as possible. Thanks in advance for any help in this.

AFAIK, there's only one game in town for legal consumption of PL broadcasts in the US. 

NBC Sports has launched a brand-new Premier League MatchDay Pass option, which is available for $39.99/season. The service will only allow subscribers to access the 140 live Premier League games that are not televised. While the concept is similar to the original NBC Sports Gold Premier League Pass that was priced at $49.99/season, it’s different in the following ways:

• No full-match replays are available (Programming offered includes live games only; 140 per season; featuring a minimum of 4 matches per club per season),
• No ability to pause or rewind games,
• No access to shoulder programming.

While NBC Sports has put restrictions on Premier League MatchDay Pass, it’s now focusing more of the bells and whistles on the enhanced tier of NBC Sports Gold that it has created that retains the Premier League Pass name.  With Premier League Pass, you now get:

• The same 140 games available via Premier League MatchDay Pass,
• Full match replays for above 140 non-televised games available on-demand approximately 4 hours after each game ends, *
• Full match replays of all of the televised games (240 per season) available at 9PM ET on each matchday, *
• New regularly-scheduled content from Sky Sports that previously was never available in the United States,

* (but for a limited time)

The video quality is 720p; most of us can live with that.  The nasty part is, to catch every game live, you have to have both a cable NBCSN subscription and their PL Pass.  Games broadcast live on cable will not be available via PL Pass until 9 pm that night.

FA and Buffalo-Piss Cup ties have been part of ESPN+.  Other than that, you're on your own.  I watch it all on a paid-for basis, except for some OH Leuven games.

This, and much, much more than you ever wanted to know at http://worldsoccertalk.com/2019/07/09/nbc-makes-big-changes-nbc-sports-gold-premier-league-packages/#comment-2105368

Edited by KingsX

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/10/2019 at 15:01, Wolfox said:

Any foxes in Miami/ Fort Lauderdale?  I’m likely to be out there working when the Villa game is on…. No idea where to go….!

We will have a bunch of foxes down there the next weekend for the Premier League Mornings Live. How long will you be in the area?

10 hours ago, The_77 said:

We will have a bunch of foxes down there the next weekend for the Premier League Mornings Live. How long will you be in the area?

Hi

I'm in Fort Lauderdale 2-8 December 

and then Orlando 9/10/11 December 

I could conceivably be in either Fort Lauderdale or Orlando for the Villa game on the 8th and it’s not far to get to Miami too 

Having never been to Florida before I have been told that the Miami area is the better place to be…

Would be great to meet up with some fellow foxes of your all around on that date 🦊 

Failing that, would be good to get a recommendation on where to watch the match so early in the morning!

Ben

• 2 weeks later...