Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 09/02/2023 at 10:24, lcfcjosh said:

Any New York Foxes? I’ll be on holiday when we play West Ham , do you guys meet somewhere?

Football Factory

6 W 33rd St, downstairs of Legends Bar (right across from the Empire State Building)

let me know if we can help with anything for your trip. 

23 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Football Factory

6 W 33rd St, downstairs of Legends Bar (right across from the Empire State Building)

let me know if we can help with anything for your trip. 

sound cheers buddy will make an appearance down there 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Let’s see some meetups all around the country for this late kick off. 

NY Foxes will be at Football Factory*, 6 W 33rd St. Downstairs of Legends Bar, right across from the Empire State Building.

*FF is 21+, minors are allowed upstairs with a parent

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/04/2023 at 16:11, The_77 said:

Let’s see some meetups all around the country for this late kick off. 

NY Foxes will be at Football Factory*, 6 W 33rd St. Downstairs of Legends Bar, right across from the Empire State Building.

*FF is 21+, minors are allowed upstairs with a parent

Can a 18 year old watch the game here with a parent? 

52 minutes ago, lcfcjosh said:

Can a 18 year old watch the game here with a parent? 

Hey, Josh— they let in under 21 in the upstairs bar/restaurant (Legends Bar) with a parent. Their downstairs (Football Factory) is 21+. 

• 1 month later...

Any USA based Foxes that know the best way to watch Leicester in the championship next year? I understand ESPN + has rights to the EFL Championship, but not every game is broadcast. Not sure if there's other better ways of watching (iFollow, VPN + other streaming deals, the high seas, etc.) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/05/2023 at 11:57, Detroit Blues said:

Any USA based Foxes that know the best way to watch Leicester in the championship next year? I understand ESPN + has rights to the EFL Championship, but not every game is broadcast. Not sure if there's other better ways of watching (iFollow, VPN + other streaming deals, the high seas, etc.) 

The major tv selected games will be ESPN+

Really hoping we get info about iFollow soon

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

So.  180 bucks to stream the club broadcasts for next season's matches.  Almost 3 times the cost of the entire Premier League via Peacock.  Will this be one or two two cameras plus Joe Blow and Matt Elliott?  Or something more professional?  (don't get me wrong, I like Elliott, but you get my point.)

foxeshub.thumb.JPG.6c205de26c6e2985b5bd680790f91709.JPG

Discuss.

On 22/07/2023 at 20:18, KingsX said:

So.  180 bucks to stream the club broadcasts for next season's matches.  Almost 3 times the cost of the entire Premier League via Peacock.  Will this be one or two two cameras plus Joe Blow and Matt Elliott?  Or something more professional?  (don't get me wrong, I like Elliott, but you get my point.)

Discuss.

I think you know the answer to that question 😂, which is pretty much what all the other clubs offer. 

The pound keeps appreciating and my credit card is going to charge me a foreign transaction fee as well. I'm going to buy it though.

It's hard to make peacock look good. Lag and no stat sidebar compared to the NBC website.  Hey, pay more money for something worse! I took a little consolation in unsubscribing from that.

2 hours ago, The_77 said:

I think you know the answer to that question 😂, which is pretty much what all the other clubs offer. 

I'm curious ... will your footy hangout in NYC make the investment?  Will Championship matches still be a public draw for folks to get together there?

12 minutes ago, KingsX said:

I'm curious ... will your footy hangout in NYC make the investment?  Will Championship matches still be a public draw for folks to get together there?

We will make the investment and still meet for games— the bar carries a pretty insane package of channels and streaming services but for 2nd division clubs, it’s up to us to keep a subscription and bring in a device to stream from. Plenty of EFL clubs meet at the bar, there’s a side of the bar affectionately called “Championship Corner” for all the second division clubs who use the screens in that section.  

Edited by The_77
  • Like 2

On 22/07/2023 at 20:18, KingsX said:

Discuss.

Do we also need ESPN+ for the games chosen for international airing? I asked this on the other thread, but received no answer.

That said, during our premier league days, I had to have "cable" plus peacock, which was rather expensive. I think this will be cheaper.

On 26/07/2023 at 11:45, Detroit Blues said:

Do we also need ESPN+ for the games chosen for international airing?

That's how I interpret it (but unfortunately don't know for sure).  I've always found ESPN+ well worth it for other reasons, but realize that won't be the case for everyone.

https://www.livesoccertv.com/competitions/england/championship/

ESPN+ essentially did 1 game per time slot kind of like how USA/NBC did the last season or 2. I think the "chosen for international airing" probably means the same thing as it's only on ESPN+. But surely there are Burnley fans who did this last year who could tell us how it works but a quick google came up with nothing.