Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Ist dass ein Spiegel in der Tasche?

weil ich mich in den Arsch zu sehen

lol Hopefully either that or "Hallo Eva, ich bin Gastgeber einer Charity-Veranstaltung für Menschen, die nicht erreichen Orgasmus.

Lassen Sie mich wissen, wenn Sie nicht kommen können."

• Like 1

Here's a little trick I always use and has 100% success rate the five times I've used it on Tinder with people that don't bore me to tears and are attractive:

"Tinder rinses my battery and I can't be bothered to charge it - give us a bell on [insert number], or don't if you don't want to. Those are the two options." 

Then you sit back and wait for the unrecognised number to whack a text your way. The call me THE DON

• Like 4

Here's a little trick I always use and has 100% success rate the five times I've used it on Tinder with people that don't bore me to tears and are attractive:

"Tinder rinses my battery and I can't be bothered to charge it - give us a bell on [insert number], or don't if you don't want to. Those are the two options." 

Then you sit back and wait for the unrecognised number to whack a text your way. The call me THE DON

Truthful and to the point! 

Anyone matches a girl with big tits who is clearly trying to show them off, always use this "Wow I can think of two reasons why you are a great match". When she says "why" don't mention her tits, then quickly crudely (crucial) mention her tits. Winner there pals.

Anyone matches a girl with big tits who is clearly trying to show them off, always use this "Wow I can think of two reasons why you are a great match". When she says "why" don't mention her tits, then quickly crudely (crucial) mention her tits. Winner there pals.

That is pretty much exactly how I started chatting to the bird I ended up meeting

:nigel:

What you been talking about, Dezbollah?

des'ree dfjkdnjdffdbjklfuh237634789rthserh;

Probably rainbows and butterflies