Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Slightly disturbed by this convo. It's hard to chat up a girl whilst being haunted by the possibility you have an evil twin.

fNMeEzJ.png

IHE9HgE.png

2gN5n3K.png

On reflection, the fact I'm posting this in this thread could mean that I'm the evil one. I can live with that, as long as I know I'm more sinister than any doppleganger that may take my place. There can be only one!

Absolutely loving this thread. Made an account so I could post. Currently in Austria for work for a few months. Met someone nice before I left so I definitely won't be following any of these up, but I was bored on the train from vienna so I did a bit of swiping for you guys, figured given how much fun this thread has been I have to contribute; two matches:

zEY6O7E.png

iUYSFa7.png

vGPK3I8.png

CvL2Aoe.png

4KvHbx8.png

Anyone else ever have that horrible split second moment where you swipe nope prematurely then realise as their face is sliding off the screen that they're actually the love of your life then you go and rock in a corner gently sobbing or have a sit down shower and cry because it'll never happen for you and youre destined for a life of loneliness with no job prospects and you're averaging seven tugs a day and watching constant 're runs of undercover boss

Or is that just me?

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
  • Like 1

Anyone else ever have that horrible split second moment where you swipe nope prematurely then realise as their face is sliding off the screen that they're actually the love of your life then you go and rock in a corner gently sobbing or have a sit down shower and cry because it'll never happen for you and youre destined for a life of loneliness with no job prospects and you're averaging seven tugs a day and watching constant 're runs of undercover boss

Or is that just me?

Interestingly enough I met my ex girlfriend on tinder after that happened. Deleted my account and started again. Having said that I'll never go out with someone off of tinder again

Hahaha.

Before that mind I learned a valuable lesson in the weight loss ability of a crafty camera angle.

Yes. This happens a lot. As does thinking she's the love of your life but she has sunglasses on...