Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

The Ultras Thread

Was at Sporting on Saturday. It properly kicked off in the ground. Two banners were revealed having a dig at a recent law change in Portugal which makes Pyro banned. There was also a dig at the Coppers. 

They let off a load of fireworks. So in went the Police and it was back/forth in an area which isn’t totally ultras (Sporting got this split going on the moment) 

Flew back last night - just as the Italians and Germans were arriving for their games at Benfica and Sporting this week. Can see a situation like what happened in Sevilla last season with Eintracht and West Ham 

58 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Was at Sporting on Saturday. It properly kicked off in the ground. Two banners were revealed having a dig at a recent law change in Portugal which makes Pyro banned. There was also a dig at the Coppers. 

They let off a load of fireworks. So in went the Police and it was back/forth in an area which isn’t totally ultras (Sporting got this split going on the moment) 

Flew back last night - just as the Italians and Germans were arriving for their games at Benfica and Sporting this week. Can see a situation like what happened in Sevilla last season with Eintracht and West Ham 

Sporting are away at Tottenham tomorrow

47 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Flares/ smoke bombs I understand. But I don't get how they can get away with taking what are basically fireworks in to a high profile football match. It's bonkers.

They can't. It's illegal and the club will be fined, they're just incredibly well organised.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

Worth mentioning I spent the night in Nantes before we played Rennes. Chatted to a supporter, he was an estate agent and a suit but he loved his club. He was fanatic but he said I’d be to the corner of the tribute. The  mentality is on another scale

Their group ‘Brigade Loire’ has a fantastic website. Their photos from games are amazing.