Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

The Ultras Thread

I think it's really sad that ultras groups in Europe are still involved in racist incidents that are resulting in sanctions (not that these sorts of things were ever acceptable). CSKA Moscow (for the 3rd time this year alone) and Partizan Belgrade are just two of the latest clubs that face potential punishment from UEFA thanks to their idiot fans.

I agree - it's horrendous. Levski Sofia will be the next lot after they hung up a 'say yes to racism' banner. Idiots.

Levski are a joke of a club and particularly attract the far right elements. Sooner they go bankrupt and out of existence the better.

CSKA Aren't much better!

When I was there a few years ago I was singing in gibberish just trying to get involved, when the guy in front of us turned around laughing and said in his broken English "do you know what you are singing?? You are singing against Bulgarian N*****s"

He actually meant Gypsys but couldn't think of the word lol

CSKA Aren't much better!

When I was there a few years ago I was singing in gibberish just trying to get involved, when the guy in front of us turned around laughing and said in his broken English "do you know what you are singing?? You are singing against Bulgarian N*****s"

He actually meant Gypsys but couldn't think of the word lol

Yeah they're both ridiculous to be fair, bit like Rangers and Celtic. I think that's why a lot of people have enjoyed the rise of Ludogorets, less pond life more fans just wanting to watch the football. Although they did get told off for singing "Gyppos" at Bucharest fans (Bucharest responded by singing "Turks" - this is the Balkans after all so you can't be completely free of pond life).

You still planning to do your football jaunt through the Balkans?

Edited by bovril

Not sure if I'm going to manage to whole trip of Greece Bulgaria and Serbia, think that was a bit unrealistic! Hoping to get over there for a game this season though, just haven't decided which country yet!

You should go to a Bulgarian 3rd division match. Basically a punch up in the mountains, but always with great barbecued meat.

Galatasaray at Arsenal. Amazing how foreign fans are just left to get on with it in this country. Any English set of fans doing this would have been straight in the riot van...

sXbIWK7.jpg

tumblr_ncsbsuzGzd1rrnoj7o1_1280.jpg

Dortmund at Anderlecht...

JA3cyDx.jpg

Maribor at Schalke...

UEFA's anti-pyro legislation obviously having an effect...  lol  lol  lol

Edited by Voll Blau
  • Like 1

Do they not bother with checking the CCTV abroad?

They do so most of them wear balaclavas when getting involved with pyro.

Not sure what kind of punishments UEFA are planning to invoke on all the clubs partaking in pyro activity - if they issued stadium bans there'd be a CL and EL matchday with no fans there lol

FC Zurich vs Gladbach was brilliant pyro-wise. Love the blinkers.

http://youtu.be/AHw058UV8P0

They do so most of them wear balaclavas when getting involved with pyro.

Not sure what kind of punishments UEFA are planning to invoke on all the clubs partaking in pyro activity - if they issued stadium bans there'd be a CL and EL matchday with no fans there lol

FC Zurich vs Gladbach was brilliant pyro-wise. Love the blinkers.

Is it all unreserved seating though so it can't be traced back to the ticket?

Is it all unreserved seating though so it can't be traced back to the ticket?

At the end of the day there's no other country in the world as hysterical about this kind of stuff as the UK is. While there are attempts to crack down on it now and then, it's not that much of a big deal. Ultras groups get away with shit because of the sheer level of organisation that goes into them. That doesn't happen over here (in general).

What Voll Blau said. When Hannover ultras wanted to do some pyro at home they stood outside the home end and handed out about a thousand balaclavas for every single person in the stand to wear so no one would be able to trace anything back to anyone. And it worked!